SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
WOW.

Project Veritas. New video on a USPS worker detailing late mail in ballots were back stamped to Nov 3rd to be included in the count. In the summer, Michigan courts ruled that valid mail in ballots were to be at the polls before closing, late ballots illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6xOuhsiJw

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been following Michigan's count that uses a RSS feed coming from the Gov.

https://mielections.us/electio...ts/2020GEN_CENR.html

It shows Trump up 51% to Biden's 47% with 3 counties remaining. It updates at least every hour as the total has climbed by ~200k between both candidates in the last hour. The AP has called Michigan for Biden with higher totals yet this just updated and the numbers are lower. What am I missing here?

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Michigan count: the Townhall.com blog feed posted the same numbers but no one else is reporting it or updating their numbers yet.

Also, Townhall posted a video of Maddow reacting to news that Trump is closing the gap in AZ. But of course, no one has updated their maps to reflect the new numbers.

https://townhall.com/liveblog/...ction-live-blog-n195

Edit:
The numbers for Michigan make no sense because the NYTimes.com and Townhall.com maps are reporting higher total votes then the Michigan website.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:... The AP has called Michigan for Biden with higher totals yet this just updated and the numbers are lower. What am I missing here?

The AP nor any network have no legal authority to declare anything.

While they may "do the math" (correctly) and be able to come to a conclusion, as long as either candidate does not concede, the count it on until the count is done and official determination is made, and then the Electorals from all states and DC meet in December and ratify their cast votes at that time.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
It's a bit of a toss up as to whether this post is better placed here, or if it deserves a separate thread, but I'll start it here for now and see how it goes.

I've posted about the American Center for Law and Justice before. Many members will probably have seen Jay, Jordan, or Logan Sekulow being interviewed on various news programs. The organization has a long history of being involved in legal matters such as representing Conservatives that were wrongly targeted by the I.R.S., all the way up to representing President Trump on various legal matters such as preventing the release of his tax returns and they also represented the President during this year's impeachment hearings. They defended the Bladensburg Cross lawsuit and have also been directly responsible for representing missionary ministers jailed in foreign countries for political reasons and (eventually) securing their release.

The guys do a M-F radio program and I believe it is also broadcast on Facebook, and maybe You Tube...I just catch the re-broadcast of their show on the radio in the evenings.

During tonight's show Jay Sekulow said they were %100 ready and were declaring "legal war" on the Democrats over the election fraud. They put out a call for listeners to contact them with any voting irregularities, no matter how small.

A couple listeners called in with further accounts of the Sharpie fraud in Arizona, and said that after marking their ballot with the provided Sharpie the reader wouldn't read the ballot so it was separated and placed in a bag, presumably as a provisional ballot. Also, one caller said that he early voted a couple weeks ago, and afterwards verified that his ballot had been counted. Hearing all the talk about potential fraud he went back and checked and the vote he cast is now gone and his record shows that he hasn't voted since 2016, so now we're hearing accounts of counted ballots going missing . Yet another caller relayed a story in which her mother in Ohio received the wrong ballot for her jurisdiction in the mail and requested the correct one. After filling it out and submitting it the county she lives in will not count her ballot because she received two.

I'm going to suggest that those forum members living in states that offer the service to verify that their ballot was received and counted. Also, if any forum members or their family, friends, co-workers know of any instances of voter irregularities that occurred while they were voting to contact the ACLJ and describe it. They want to capture as many instances as possible to defend disenfranchised voters while demonstrating systemic voting problems.

Please pass the word...heading off to verify my ballot now.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
They're playing dirty but so arrogantly that it is plainly visible. They've operated in the past with impunity and continue in the belief that no one will hold them accountable. Me thinks they've over played their hand and will get stomped. Trump, etc. will NOT stand for this shit. And with the SCOTUS now firmly conservative, he'll have backing.

But as Modern Day Savage rightly points out, every single dirty trick needs to be identified, exposed, and prosecuted.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I met Jay Sekulow back in 1990 about the time he became Legal Director of the ACLJ.

He's a pitbull. When you hear the term "chutzpah", he is the example under the definition.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:... The AP has called Michigan for Biden with higher totals yet this just updated and the numbers are lower. What am I missing here?
Sooo... I don't think mielections.us is an official site for the MI Secretary of State.

The Whois data for it is:

Domain Name: mielections.us
Registry Domain ID: DF365F9E059EA4893B339807E962E80B1-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: whois.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-28T16:35:01Z
Creation Date: 2018-10-23T16:35:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-10-23T16:35:00Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Registrant Name: Dave Freund
Registrant Organization: Michigan Interactive LLC
Registrant Street: 430 W. Allegan
Registrant Street: 1st Floor
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Lansing
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 48933
Registrant Country: us
Registrant Phone: +1.5172414341

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Sooo... I don't think mielections.us is an official site for the MI Secretary of State.

It's not. It even says unofficial on the page but if you click on the data dropdown on the right side of the page there's an RSS feed and excel spreadsheet you can download and I presume that's where they're pulling their tallies from. I'm not computer literate enough to know if those sources are trustworthy hence why I posted here.

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:

The Whois data for it is:

Domain Name: mielections.us
Registry Domain ID: DF365F9E059EA4893B339807E962E80B1-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: whois.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-28T16:35:01Z
Creation Date: 2018-10-23T16:35:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-10-23T16:35:00Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

Registrant Name: Dave Freund
Registrant Organization: Michigan Interactive LLC
Registrant Street: 430 W. Allegan
Registrant Street: 1st Floor
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Lansing
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 48933
Registrant Country: us
Registrant Phone: +1.5172414341

If you go to the Michigan.gov website and click elections, it takes you to the above link

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0...-127-1633---,00.html

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It's pretty obvious this fraud is massive, widespread and blatant. One might describe it as 'systemic'.
The penalties for this, especially the abuse of authority or position (like the poll workers or USPS) should be a factor in sentencing. I'm gonna want to see some pain doled out for this crap. These laws need teeth. There needs to be a healthy fear out there of breaking them.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
David J. Freund, PMP. Director Of Operations at NIC- Michigan Interactive, LLC.

https://www.michigan.gov/docum...4300040_450646_7.pdf

Oops, my Doxhund got out.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

The AP nor any network have no legal authority to declare anything.

They do, on the other hand, have the legal right to look like complete idiots. Seriously. AP, ABCNews, NBC, Fox News, FiveThrityEight, Drudge. They all look pretty stupid right now.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The page says "unofficial," but it may still be authoritative. Michigan employs private firms/contractors for many IT operations. It's not unusual for individuals working in IT roles in firms to list themselves in domain records. My name was all over all the whois info from my last employer.

Besides: What would be the point in spoofing such a thing?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you go to the Michigan.gov website and click elections, it takes you to the above link
Interesting, I guess we'll see if the MI SOS certifies the election using totals from that site then.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That page just updated again. Another county came in and Trump is still leading by about 170k votes.

I got the link from this guy on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conse...dium=web2x&context=3

in that post (1 hour ago) he says:

"Very early today the Secretary of state announced that 33 counties in 6 districts had an error with their voting machines, this lead to "skewed results" and they announced they would look into it. Afterwards 6 districts had their official counts rescinded and are coming in soon, so far 2 of the 6 have come in and Trump did not loose ground and is up 5.5 points."

I'd rather believe this guy than the MSM who has lied from the start and tried to discourage people in the Midwest/West coast from voting by not calling FL, TX, GA, NC, PA, etc. while calling every Democrat victory prematurely to make it look like Biden would easily cross 270 first.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
It's pretty obvious this fraud is massive, widespread and blatant. One might describe it as 'systemic'.
The penalties for this, especially the abuse of authority or position (like the poll workers or USPS) should be a factor in sentencing. I'm gonna want to see some pain doled out for this crap. These laws need teeth. There needs to be a healthy fear out there of breaking them.

I want Trump to fuck up Michigan's shit real bad.
Voter fraud, mail fraud (federal crime). The governor and Sec of State , need to wipe the smiles off their faces.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I want Trump to fuck up Michigan's shit real bad.
Voter fraud, mail fraud (federal crime). The governor and Sec of State , need to wipe the smiles off their faces.

Not Michigan's shit, please. With a Democrat Governor Dictator, Democrat AG, and Democrat SOS, our shit is already fucked up enough, thank you very much Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
https://mielections.us/electio...ts/2020GEN_CENR.html
wait, why is the "Total Votes" number going down from last hour??

seriously, I took a screenshot an hour ago and the number went down, as did votes for both Biden and Trump.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10922 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I am holding out hope that Trump will prevail but if he doesn't this election has not gone the way the Dems hoped. We still have the Senate and they lost ground in the house. Packing the court is out, no chance getting rid of the filibuster and little chance to raise taxes. Chuck "the weasel" Schumer is going to find himself in the crosshairs of his own party (AOC). Going to be fun watching them eat their own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post