SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skins2881:

I'm sure there are some poll workers with serious writer's cramp right now.

Nah, they have Chinese sweatshop workers for that.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Excellent Bill Whittle video on last night, and also Fox News. A must see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...vWg&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Meh.

Anyone that is depressed needs to man up.

If DJT loses, the left martyred him. He isn’t going away. We aren’t going away. This end of the world crap needs to stop. If they cheat and win, he’s going to then become public enemy number one in fund raising and stumping. He’s wildly popular among people with a functioning brain stem. That’s not going away. His popularity isn’t going away. His influence on conservatives won’t go away. He’s Reagan on steroids. A popular billionaire former President with nothing to lose politically.

He’s the lefts worst nightmare if he loses.

The left won’t have talking points to stay in the media constantly. Fund raising will drop. Trump not being in the White House will have serious unintended consequences.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Meh.

If DJT loses, the left martyred him. He isn’t going away. We aren’t going away. This end of the world crap needs to stop. If they cheat and win, he’s going to then become public enemy number one in fund raising and stumping. He’s wildly popular among people with a functioning brain stem. That’s not going away. His popularity isn’t going away. His influence on conservatives won’t go away. He’s Reagan on steroids. A popular billionaire former President with nothing to lose politically.

The left won’t have talking points to stay in the media constantly. Fund raising will drop. Trump not being in the White House will have serious unintended consequences.

Agreed, senates lookin good too. We wont know til Decemeber I bet.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Speaking of the Senate, who's up for re-election in two years? This year was terrible for the Reps, and they ended up doing ok. How will it be for the dems in the midterms I wonder.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may simply have ingested too many recently legalized mushrooms, but --

It seems there is credible reason that a large number of same-day drop-off ballots in AZ, and a number of ballots from strongly Republican rural county, never made it into the count, and if 58% (likely) go Trump, it could flip the outcome and 11 electoral votes go Republican.

If that occurred, and Trump stays up in GA, NC, and PA (all more than possible), then even with Biden winning NV, as seems likely, Tump would be up ? 275-265. (Is my math right?) That would be without the long shot of WI and MI recounts.

But that would be almost as unlikely as a 74 year old mesmerizing with an invigorating rally 12 days after a Covid diagnosis.

It may be those mushrooms, but it sure would be sweet.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump not being in the White House will have serious unintended consequences.

I am more worried about the intended consequences.
Serious jeopardy for the second amendment, losing a substantial amount of my retirement investment to start with.
Yeah, that's depressing and has nothing to do with being a "man".

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
We wont know til Decemeber I bet.

I still think Trump will prevail, but we won't see anything for the next week(s). Votes are still in contention, and beyond that, lawsuits are certain from both sides. It very well may take longer than 2000's hanging chads bullshit. December is very possible.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Would someone check me here, please? I was tracking Wisconsin. I had Trump at 1,619,640 with 97% reporting. Now he has 1,609,879 with 98% reporting. So he lost 9,761 votes. Do I have that right?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Serious jeopardy for the second amendment, losing a substantial amount of my retirement investment to start with.

Not to mention if this is not corrected we will never see a free and fair election in this country again. There will never be another Trump like candidate allowed to get a sniff of the oval office. Without Trump in the White house a Republican controlled Senate gives me little comfort. Many will go back to business as usual before Trump was there. Reach across the aisle panty wastes. Without Trump they don't know how to win.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If our side loses, we have ACB in the Supreme Court which is almost more important. Also Biden and the Dems will raise takes, put the economy in the hole, and millions of people will be pissed. Some will be pissed because they will realize that they were lied to and will hate the Dems to their dying day.

The corruption will be rampant, but hopefully some of it will be visible. My main concern is flooding the country with illegal immigrants that vote for the Dems.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meh.

Nailed it, brother.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Not to mention if this is not corrected we will never see a free and fair election in this country again. There will never be another Trump like candidate allowed to get a sniff of the oval office. Without Trump in the White house a Republican controlled Senate gives me little comfort. Many will go back to business as usual before Trump was there. Reach across the aisle panty wastes. Without Trump they don't know how to win.

Exactly right.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3510 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
President Trump, needs to fulfill his promise to drain the swamp.

There is no political advantage to holding back now.

Fire all the traitorous politicians.
Data dump, data dump, data dump.

NO Redactions.

We need to know who our politicians are both Democrat and Republican.

RESTORE LAW and ORDER!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

Sounds like you guys should go ahead and give up.

It has everything to be a man. This defeatist attitude is what kills us.

Without the Senate, I hate to tell you, most of the lefts wet dream list is DOA. They’ll try. Oh yes they will. But, there will be no meaningful laws passed. Executive orders will be shredded at SCOTUS. No court packing either. McConnell is still at the helm in the senate, thanks in no small part to Kentuckians showing up in record numbers to give his opponent only 32 percent of the vote.

If your view of the world revolves around DJT, and doesn’t exist without it, his re-election only buys you four years until you just start with the woe is me stuff. Choose to live on your feet, not on your knees.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Trump Dump

Scorched Swamp.

Stomp the Swamp into a giant mud hole and walk it dry.

No quarter.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Trump Dump

Scorched Swamp.

Stomp the Swamp into a giant mud hole and walk it dry.

No quarter.

MY MONKEY!

www.opspectraining.com

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I’m with the monkey and jjones. Scorched earth. Get it all out and walk away. Let the chips fall.

Posts: 1222 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
No matter who 46 is I'll still be getting up and going to work everyday and thanking God for each day. Times are changing and I hope the Dem voters know what they're asking for in the future.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post