SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Where the hell are all those Republicans who held onto their jobs last night. More than a few of them owe their continued existence in politics to Trump.

Get into the fight you cowering shitheels!

What, specifically, would you have these folks doing on the morning after?

Oh, I don't know. Start the process on investigating the many reports of fraud. Do it loud and public. Right now the only one making noise is Trump. One voice, even one as powerful as Trump's can be eventually dismissed and disregarded.

Right now the Dems think they have gotten away with stealing this election. The more people on the other side, and especially people in positions of power and authority, who stand up, and make it known that this bullshit is not going to be accepted, make it that much harder for the Dems to pull this off.

The Dems are on offence right now, with little opposition save from Trump. Fuck that.

The Republicans need to be in there using every procedural and legal option at their disposal. They need to be signing on to the lawsuits, announcing the formation of fact finding committees, letting it known there are going to hearings, and subpoenas and every other kind of unpleasantness for those engaged in this fraud.

Put the Dems on defense, interfere with their game plan, get inside their decision making loop. Get mean. Get nasty. Act like they give a fuck.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barr is a swamp creature - republican, but a critter of da swamp.

Trump just not fought the democrats, but an entire D.C. swamp of critters of all ilks.

To have everything, or nearly so, aligned against you, and still get significant things/promises completed, is an amazing feat in today's times.

The swamp is coast to coast - indeed perhaps too much for one man to defeat. Hell, the swamp is global - even a greater feat to defeat.

I'll remain optimistic - it's not over until the President says it's over.

We 'may' have the Senate, as long as there is no reaching across the isles, unless it is to strangle democrats on that other side of the isle.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

Also, Politico is reporting that Dems in PA are saying Biden will win by 100k+ votes. They aren't even hiding their efforts.

Well holy shit. These sons of bitches. The day before the election the Pennsylvania AG publicly guaranteed that Biden would win the state. This corruption is off the charts in our faces.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 89% is based on registered voters as of 11/1/2020.

And how many of those on the registered voter rolls are actually alive and living within the state? What percentage of registered voters are not actually there to vote?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Rudy earlier today. Lawsuits are being filed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8528 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So in a worst case scenario, we've held the senate. Am I right in assuming that without the senate, nobody can change the number of justices on the supreme court? Or at least we could stop them from adding more justices?

Also, with the senate and supreme court, we can stop any anti-2A attempts?

Again, still hopeful about the presidency, but trying to evaluate what we have for sure now.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What's up with Nevada? Did they just decide to stop counting votes or something, haven't seen any changes in the numbers in hours.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
What's up with Nevada? Did they just decide to stop counting votes or something, haven't seen any changes in the numbers in hours.

They stopped and said they won't have any updates until tomorrow. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This needs to be exhibit A in any Trump administration lawsuit.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8528 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people that truly run this country NEVER wanted the Donald or thought he could win in ‘16.

President Trump survived all but this last coup. The Swamp and the shot callers made sure he couldn’t repeat.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Do you know why?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ben Shapiro posted something on Twitter 40 min ago saying they started again today because of the interest.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at a point in time, as a Republican, when I ask myself: Why bother to vote any more?

As in past years, the DNC bastards will spin the outcome in their favor.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

There is only one reason they are doing this. To add ballots to the mix without reporting numbers to hide the additions.

Anywhere there are paper mail in ballots, you can bet fraud has happened.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Ben Shapiro posted something on Twitter 40 min ago saying they started again today because of the interest.

I'm sure there are some poll workers with serious writer's cramp right now.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Rudy earlier today. Lawsuits are being filed.

Go Rudy!

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I'm at a point in time, as a Republican, when I ask myself: Why bother to vote any more?

I thought the exact same thing before Trump.
If Jeb (the first front runner) had got nominated last time around I would have said "what is the point?".
Donald Trump gave us real hope and now that it is about to be gone it is really discouraging.
The problem is we need someone strong like him otherwise we are just back in the swamp where both sides are pretty much the same. Frown

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit in MI.

There will also be a press conference from Philly at 3:30PM.

Also NUMEROUS accounts of fuckery in Fulton county, GA right now. One GOP observer said they were told voting was stopped for the night and after they left they kept counting.

One thing that slipped people's minds is this court decision last July by the Michigan Supreme Court to decline to appeal a lower court decision requiring mail in ballots to be received before polls close on Election Day to be counted. Also the court majority are Republican appointed.
https://www.9and10news.com/202...in-ballot-deadlines/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump knew this would happen.

He has a plan for it.

I need to quit whining and let the President execute his plan.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Question.... About 6 months ago I started getting mail for the former resident at this address. Mostly ads for funeral homes, hearing aids, etc.

I know for a fact she has been dead since the late 90's.

Just talked to a friend, same happened with her dad who has been gone a while. No mail for years then all of a sudden the same kinds of ads arriving by mail.

Aren't those lists taken from voter registration?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post