SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 917
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

Nancy? She sat, looked away and didn't applaud.

She's seething that Trump is still her president. She's acting like a child by flipping papers, making some faces, tepid clapping and in one case where she did clap, she looked out to someone in the House audience and and made movements indicating that she had no choice but to clap for whatever was being said.

I'm pretty sure she's sipping on a gin & tonic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’m running on a 10 minute delay, what was the chant the wimmen in white were trying to get going?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I’m running on a 10 minute delay, what was the chant the wimmen in white were trying to get going?

I couldn’t make it out either. Hoping to find out.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Trump and Pelosi haven't seen each other since Oct where the Dems stormed out of meeting when Trump either said or intimated that she was a 3rd grade or 3rd rate politician.

She's really pissed he's standing there and she's not really hiding her disdain for him.

Posts: 4075 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I don’t remember ever seeing such loathsome hatred from a party at a State of the Union speech. They (Dems) can’t help themselves from head shaking, muttering who knows what, and looking at each other with incredulous astonishment. It’s not just fancy Nancy Poolosi that needs a good loss at the voting polls. Jerry GoNadler, Adam “hootowl” Schitt, and the rest need to be run out of the House.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
What were the white clad women in the dem bench chanting?

Four more years? Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I’m sure they might be chanting something else at the end of the President’s ICE speech Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nice to get a little smile out of Neil and Brett

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
What were the white clad women in the dem bench chanting?

Four more years? Big Grin

I don’t think so Wink looked like they were throwing up gang signs as well (“W” maybe? )

Maybe it is some sort if white power thing?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump talking about the confirmation of Judges really chapped the dems' asses. Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Oh he's hitting on everything the Dems hate. He's not singling out anyone.

He's just affirmed he'll protect the 2nd A. Someone just yelled out in semi-protest and Nancy is giving him the hand signal to knock it off. This is comical.

Posts: 4075 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
2nd Amendment Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's just affirmed he'll protect the 2nd A. Someone just yelled out in semi-protest and Nancy is giving him the hand signal to knock it off. This is comical.

To her credit, I believe she's trying to keep the left under a little decorum in the venue.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Solemani...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yama Arashi
Picture of Uriah
posted Hide Post
The chant was HR3; drug cost bill introduced by Elijah Cummings.

Coffee cup ambush

Posts: 4340 | Location: Somewhere North of Here | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the historical record:
quote:
Trump Snubs Pelosi Handshake Attempt

https://news.grabien.com/story...si-handshake-attempt

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

To her credit, I believe she's trying to keep the left under a little decorum in the venue.

Likely but she's just pissed. She thought that by now she'd be looking at someelse's ass up there beside his. She reeling from him still being her president and now tomorrow he's going to be acquitted of her haux impeachment stunt. She's really pissed.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Wow brings home her husband, while she is standing - welcome home Sgt. USA USA

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Awesome. So much winning!

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
“USA...USA...USA...USA”...I was hoping to hear that Smile Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post