SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sdy:
how disappointing

AOC:

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution.

None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it.

Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union.

xxxxxxxx

Mark Dice reply:

You won't be missed.

--------------------------

AOC is brushing up on her bar tending skills that she will need next January...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Buncha Democrat hate in that room....every time POTUS says anything about making America better, they just frown and remain seated.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
“Put America First” and the dems just sit there Mad

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
how disappointing

AOC:

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution.

None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it.

Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union...

Another Demokrat will boycott the event, she's from Massachusetts:

Ayanna Pressley is boycotting the State of the Union — and delivering a third-party response

“The State of the Union is hurting because of the occupant of the White House."

"Don’t look for Rep. Ayanna Pressley in the audience during President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address Tuesday night.

The Massachusetts congresswoman announced that she is boycotting the speech, along with at least seven other House Democrats, over Trump’s divisive actions and likely acquittal in his Senate impeachment trial Wednesday.

“The State of the Union is hurting because of the occupant of the White House, who consistently demonstrates contempt for the American people, contempt for Congress, and contempt for our constitution – strong-arming a sham impeachment trial in the Senate,” Pressley said in a statement Tuesday afternoon..."

Complete article, but it's REAL painful to read:

https://www.boston.com/news/po...y-state-of-the-union

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
He’s going YARD on the bitches! Yard!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pelosi, God I’d like to slap your mug.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you think the dems are sad tonight...wait until this time tomorrow Big Grin

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
What were the white clad women in the dem bench chanting?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
The lady in the blue skirt sitting behind the fourth grader (during the State of the Union) should've been warned about the camera angle and bright lighting.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
The lady in the blue skirt sitting behind the fourth grader (during the State of the Union) should've been warned about the camera angle and bright lighting.

That’s Trump’s daughter Tiffany..

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Bravo, Rush Limbaugh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Presidential Medal of Freedom for Rush, AT the SOTU, WOW!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
El Rushbo receives the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Very touching, my wife and I were tearing up.
He looked surprised.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Rush Limbaugh in attendance and presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom during the SOTU address.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
It was announced earlier today that Trump was going to give Rush the Congressional Freedom Medal. Not news.

But what was news was that he had Melania give it to him tonight in the gallery. Rush was shocked and taken back.

Nancy? She sat, looked away and didn't applaud.

She's seething that Trump is still her president. She's acting like a child by flipping papers, making some faces, tepid clapping and in one case where she did clap, she looked out to someone in the House audience and and made movements indicating that she had no choice but to clap for whatever was being said.

But the Dems are just sitting there. Stone faced, upset, seething too. I don't think I've seen the camera on Nadler or Schiff but maybe I missed it.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was awesome seeing Rush and getting the Award.

The 100 year old Tuskegee Airman was really moving.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Presidential Medal of Freedom for Rush, AT the SOTU, WOW!

He couldn’t get a better event to receive that honor...God bless Rush in his fight!

Jimmy Buffet

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I don't think I've seen the camera on Nadler or Schiff but maybe I missed it.

They showed them at least once - both seated with their "crazy eyes" stare...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The President is hitting a homerun with this speech.

Hitting all the buttons the base wants to hear. Also hitting the buttons that are pissing off the Dems.

Nancy is having to hold her dentures in place with her tongue. She's pissed but can't show it but it's only thinly concealed.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post