SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
(I can only assume they think We, The People are too stupid to understand it without them mansplaining it to us).

I propose a new word/term: "Newssplaining".

Newssplain v. To explain things condescendingly to your "news" audience under the assumption they're either too stupid or ignorant to figure out for themselves what it means, or in the fear they are not too stupid or ignorant to do so.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Exactly who discredited those claims? Someone in the Dem. camp who just said so, or what? I'd like to know if "60 Minutes" has really investigated that story so soon.

To my way of thinking, 60 minutes shit in their own saddle bags YEARS ago.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^I'd say that happened at least 20 years back, Elk.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^I'd say that happened at least 20 years back, Elk.

You do have a point. A large and sharp one.

My nearly 83 memory has taken a few hits over the last couple of decades.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/FCnt_XRQcSo

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Just seen a ad for our local US Senate race. The ad was for Republican challenger Jason Lewis against Tina Smith. He talks about how he will always back the police where Smith was all for defunding them. He says he will always support the 2A so we can protect ourselves and families. At the end he raises a pistol racks the slide turns around and fires three shots into a paper target.

Couldn't identify the pistol but maybe someone with a sharper eye here can. My first guess was a Walther. Don't know how to embed Twitter vids so I'll just provide the link.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
The White House just released Pence's interview as well.

Pence made the interviewer look petty. Loved every minute.

Do you have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXXrWy2Ua_U

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXXrWy2Ua_U
]

Thanks!

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Couldn't identify the pistol but maybe someone with a sharper eye here can. My first guess was a Walther. Don't know how to embed Twitter vids so I'll just provide the link.

Beretta 84 380ACP?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Thank you bald1 your computer skills are well beyond mine.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Here we go! Final debate!

I can't decide whether I'm excited, or dreading this.

Edit- First question: "What's your plan for Covid?"
Biden: "I'm going to have a plan."
Roll Eyes

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda looks like a .380 Beretta to me

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Biden seems like someone reading a teleprompter not speaking naturally.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Trump bright eyed, Biden glassy eyed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Biden's covid plan -- orange man bad.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Trump is on it and Joe is saying he'd do the same thing Trump did do or had done.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Zing!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
"Your ad-lib lines were well rehearsed." (Rod Stewart)

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Biden with the doom and gloom. Jesus.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
C’mon Man!

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post