SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 916
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
It had an added line about the resident should assure their fire and accident insurance was up to date.

Well I hope their health and life insurance is up to date.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Which is real, which is fake?

I almost wonder if both are fake. They accomplish the same thing - screwing with our minds.

Posts: 17100 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
See it at this link or on Fox News:

Tony Bobulinski, former partner of Hunter Biden, confirms that Joe is the “Big Guy”, that Joe was involved in all those business decisions.

Bobulinski has provided all documentation for his statement to Ron Johnson’s Senate committee.

Can’t believe no one else has commented on this in this thread yet.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My hope is that Trump is well composed and simply beats this horse until it is a dry dusty hole tonight.

Undecided and the many who are "just voting against Trump", may well understand the gravity of choosing a President who has legitimately and factually proven to be compromised, influenced and acted with several foreign powers and against individuals and agency in those powers, and while sitting as Vice President. All Trump needs to do, is calmly lay out the facts during every free minute during the debates.

If he is silenced, then he needs to get in front of every camera and spend his last pile of campaign funding to flood the airwaves with the story.

All the past four years of false accusations against a sitting President of the very thing that was in fact done by the man trying to steal that position is just too much to leave off the field. It needs to be the game ending play.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
As usual, have to agree with the monkey.

And I fully trust our President and am sure that he has thought it all through seven ways from Sunday and will do what is best. I sure hope to be reading on these pages shortly after the election that he has fired for incompetence FBI Director Wray and replaced him with someone who will turn the FBI inside out if necessary, root out the internal corruption, and go after the corrupt criminals from the Obozo administration. I believe that unless we see some serious scalp taking, the corruption and resistance will only get worse. I wouldn’t mind seeing Dorsey and Zuckerberg jailed for election interference, but that may be a bridge too far. We’ll see. I am confident that our President will make the right moves. I hope those include a *very* strong offense against the corrupt commies.

Posts: 6909 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Sent this to The White House last night.

quote:

Dear Mr. President and First Lady,

I am writing to offer a prayer to you both and hope for a quick and uneventful recovery from the coronavirus. I know tough people like you will get through it. Millions and millions of us out here are on your side and ready to vote for you on November 3rd so that you can continue your great job of making America greater and keeping it great.

May God Bless you and watch over you.

Sincerely,

Q

I know this was not directly written by the President, but it's nice to know that his communications staff go through emails sent from us average Joes out here and then take the time to respond. Cool

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's pretty awesome.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Man, I know I'm old and cynical, but I truly never thought we'd reach a point in this country where...

1 - The laptop has been definitely confirmed as belonging to Hunter Biden.
2 - Some of the emails have been confirmed by Bevan Cooney, one of Hunter Biden's partners currently serving a jail term.
3 - Joe Biden has been confirmed in the emails as the "Big Guy" by Tony Bobulinski, a partner of Hunter Biden.
4 - The laptop has been subpoenaed in an ongoing foreign corruption investigation by the FBI.
5 - The laptop has been turned over to state police to investigate potential sexual abuse of a female child by Hunter Biden.

...is being actively covered up by virtually 100% of the media, with the enthusiastic help of Twitter, Facebook, and Google. What fricking country is this? This is totally insane.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-political-football/

Biden:

“If elected, I’ll put together a bipartisan commission of scholars, constitutional scholars, Democrats, Republicans, liberal, conservative, and I will ask them to over 180 days come back to me with recommendations as to how to reform the court system because it’s getting out of whack the way in which it’s being handled,” Biden advised. “It’s not about court-packing. There’s a number of things that constitutional scholars are debated, and I’d look to see what recommendations that commission might make.”

“So, you’re telling us you’re going to study this issue about whether to pack the court?” O’Donnell asked.

“No,” Biden replied. “ There’s a number of alternatives that go well beyond packing.

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bigdeal,

My exact sentiments.

Because PDJT knows that the FAKE news media will not ever cover ANY breaking news stories about the Obiden Crime Family Chronicles, or any other news detrimental to Obiden and the dems, or any positive news for President Trump (like the new Anti Human Trafficking Agency), VSG PDJT has for the first time at one of his campaign rally’s (Erie, PA - yesterday) deployed a JumboTron screen to present information to the attendees, including the msm covering it.

See the video HERE embedded in the “Team Trump” twitter feed.

As many of those attending these rally’s are dems and Independents, this could very well be the first time that they are catching a glimpse of accurate and truthful information and news.

I think that he will continue to use this at his rally’s and elsewhere with great effectiveness to expose Obiden, two-faced democrat and RINO politicians alike, and the Fake news media.

I love it!

MAGA!!!!!

Posts: 3474 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So Trump released the entire recording of his interview with 60 minutes. Mollie Hemingway, who is one of the most polite journalists I have come across, does not think too highly of Lesley Stahl. Brilliant move on Trump to release this early so they can't stealth edit it. When I heard he had done the interview I was Like WTF...they'll just use selected clips for democrat hit pieces. Seems he was waaay ahead of me lol.

FaceSpace Vido Link

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a gangster our President is...

He just released the full, unedited interview with 60 Minutes. The reporter is a total bitch. How are they going to release the edited version on Sunday without egg on their faces (edited to remove the bitchy comments from Stahl and only leaving in the tough, serious answers that Trump gave in response).

I am only half way through watching it, but I can tell you it is in line with what he had to deal with in the debates (plural because I am sure tonight is going to be more of the same).

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mbinky beat me to it... Smile

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
So Trump cut them off at the knees by releasing the full video, and now CBS is complaining that the White House violated their "agreement". Roll Eyes
Poor CBS, now they'll have to go back and re-edit their 60 Minutes interview so they don't look like the liars they really are...

These assholes are so full of themselves it's insane!

CBS News calls out White House for breaking agreement and posting Trump's '60 Minutes' interview online

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Well yeah, FUCK.THEM.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I'm only 7.5 minutes into this and laughing my ass off. He grabbed her by the... Well, you know, the thing...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine the panic at 60 Minutes right now?

Trying to figure out how to re-edit their piece (of shit) to try to appear fair but still trying to impact the election by making him out to be a buffoon/heartless/a liar?

God I would love to have a camera and mic in that room right now...

The "Boz"

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ No matter what they try, the cat's already out of the bag. The people already saw the truth.

Q

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
We may have seen the truth. The people sitting on the fence need to see it too. Just like the Hunter Joe Chicom connection story.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
We may have seen the truth. The people sitting on the fence need to see it too...

Well yeah, that's why the President put it out there. It's on FB, which has tons and tons of members. And, pretty sure it's going to be on YT, also, if it's not already.

Q