SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

...Meanwhile, in the wake of the Hunter Biden laptop revelations - and in what we're sure is a coincidence, the Debate Commission has decided to ditch foreign policy as a topic for Thursday's face-off....

Is anyone else seeing how far Xi Jinping's hand is up the ass of MSM and the DNC?

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meanwhile, in the wake of the Hunter Biden laptop revelations - and in what we're sure is a coincidence...
Nothing to see here, aaaand we're walking... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I shared that on the FB

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The parking lot at the local library, where early voting is happening, was packed when I went back and still packed when I passed it 2 hours later. Due to the VID, the library hasn't been open in months, so it's all early voting. I'm taking it as a good sign.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I DID VOTE FOR TRUMP in 2016, and will do so again in 2020.
I didn't agree Ben's reasons for not voting for TRUMP in 2016 even though Trump was not my choice in the primary. It was either Trump, or Hillary.
Still, I like listening to the Ben Shapiro perspective. I hope a lot more like him come around.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Matt, I know we evolved pretty much together in 2016 and since, so I agree with your statement.
I’m now a “crawl over broken glass” Trump voter who doesn’t want to hear my ultra conservative wife criticize Trump’s tactics.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Sometimes he hits a nail, sometimes he hits a baby.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Trump Live - Massive Crowds Prescott AZ

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...eBroadcastingNetwork

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Well damn, that's close to us. Wish I'd known sooner but I pay no attention to the local liberalized newspaper.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like listening to Ben, but he totally wears me out.....he talks soooo fast!!! I can't listen that fast. LOL

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure am hoping that Trump gets a BIG turnout in Tucson. The mayor(dem) is trying to downplay it, and give them as much grief as she can......BITCH!!

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
There were a lot of Conservatives that were skeptical the first time around like Ben Shapiro ^^^^.
Here in Houston a popular local radio host here Michael Berry was dead set against Trump on the git-go.
He was a diehard Cruz supporter (as was I initially).
The difference for me was Trump was my second choice so not a big stretch.
Now days for me I still love Ted Cruz but Donald J Trump is just a superior leader...period.
Even after he got the nomination in 2016 and all through the process he would trash Trump to the degree I couldn't listen for a while.
Michael Berry claims not to have also voted for Trump in 2016.
THEN after the election and throughout the years he became a HUGE support.
Largely from what he has accomplished in office.
He is squarely on the Trump Train as are a lot of us.
MAGA

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Trump Live - Massive Crowds Prescott AZ

Cool video from Air Force One as Trump lands in Arizona.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG...?igshid=l2p11q29azwl

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Trump was in my top 3 from early in the process in 2016. Once I saw through Mario, Trump and Cruz were my top 2. I lived in the urban northeast for awhile as a boy, and I worked in construction in college, so I "got" Trump and what he was doing during the primaries.

I would prefer that he act differently, but I would have crawled across broken glass to vote for him 2016, and nothing has changed, except I might crawl across a bigger field of broken glass for him this time.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I nearly broke a rib I was laughing so hard at this broad.

https://trendingviews.co/video...democracy-13998.html

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Have OANN on waiting so I can watch the tucson rally. AF1 not visible here but I hope to see it When it heads East after the rally is over.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read Bill Stepien’s (PDJT’s Campaign Manager) letter to the The Commission on Presidential Debates ripping them a new one for their overtly partisan mullarkey on changes to previously agreed-to subject matter content for the upcoming debate, as posted on his Twitter page.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Gee, I wonder why they no longer want to discuss foreign policy at the debate suddenly. It's a real head scratcher.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
But climate change is on there? Unreal. Senator Dole was right when he said the "GOP" members on the committee don't like President Trump. I hope he walks.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post