SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
diddy offers his worthless opinion...

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/ne...party-182430878.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
diddy offers his worthless opinion...

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/ne...party-182430878.html

Race war, eh? The only they'll shoot off is their mouth.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Clueless idiot:

“If Trump gets elected, I really do believe in my heart there will be a race war,” Diddy exclaimed. “This man is really trying to turn us against each other and put us in a situation. America messed up.”

Diddy noted that President Trump has “done a great job of rattling America.”

“White men like Trump need to be banished. That way of thinking is real dangerous. This man literally threatened the lives of us and our families about going to vote,” Diddy said. The entertainer then referenced President Trump’s message to the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by” while not denouncing white supremacy at the first presidential debate.

“We’re in a war,” Diddy added. “We’re in a war of love versus hate. The number one priority is to get Trump out of office. … If people in America want a race war, they’ll not vote.”

Roll Eyes

And yet... Trump has done more for black people and more will vote for Trump than for any Republican in a long time.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Uber-lib, sister-in-law's plane was delayed landing at RSW because of VIP in the air. Winning!

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Apparently diddly didn't watch this video...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
diddy must be running low on cash these days. He sees sharpton doing well in the race hustling game and wants some of that mo money mo problems for himself.

Tell you what mister big mouth, you can go dig up biggies skeleton, hook up with springsteen, and fuck off to Australia together.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Apparently diddly didn't watch this video...

"I'm just going to sit on the sidelines with my popcorn and watch."
~Marlon Browne

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden advocates shooting crooks in the leg. I guess he means femoral artery. What an idiot.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:

Kinda' corny.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
sorry

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Clueless idiot:]
Without a doubt.
quote:
“If Trump gets elected, I really do believe in my heart there will be a race war,” Diddy exclaimed.
And the follow up question should be..."How, and be specific?" I guarantee you, that moron couldn't even begin to provide a decent answer to that question.
quote:
“This man is really trying to turn us against each other and put us in a situation. America messed up.”
And again, the follow up should be..."How, and be specific?" By being opposed to violence and lawlessness?
quote:
“White men like Trump need to be banished. That way of thinking is real dangerous.
Yeah, opposing violence and destruction of communities, and standing up for law and order is really dangerous. Roll Eyes
quote:
This man literally threatened the lives of us and our families about going to vote,” Diddy said.
How so and be specific?
quote:
“We’re in a war,” Diddy added. “We’re in a war of love versus hate. The number one priority is to get Trump out of office. … If people in America want a race war, they’ll not vote.”
One thing is certain, this pampered pussy is so worthless, regardless what comes next, he won't be a part of it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Damn Tanner, that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Thank you.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
[IMG

That is awesome!

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...rturns-extension-14/

The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled Friday that absentee ballots must arrive by Election Day, November 3, to be counted — overturning a lower court decision that had extended the deadline by 14 days.

Posts: 19571 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

... hook up with springsteen, and fuck off to Australia together.

We don't want either of them in this country.
Christmas Island. It's a nice place.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled Friday that absentee ballots must arrive by Election Day, November 3, to be counted — overturning a lower court decision that had extended the deadline by 14 days.

Hallelujah!!!

This is great news!

That bitch, big gretch, is gonna be pissed Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I got an absentee ballot in my PO Box today. It was not mine. It had a street address and the name was different. I put it back in the mail. So much for being careful about boxing the mail. The line was out the door with social distancing so I did not bother to say anything. I guess Newman is back.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Seems somebody in the legal system up there actually has a brain.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

... hook up with springsteen, and fuck off to Australia together.

We don't want either of them in this country.
Christmas Island. It's a nice place.

I think there is a better island. One of those up near Alaska. One way ticket and no government support!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
I think there is a better island. One of those up near Alaska. One way ticket and no government support!

The Aleutian solution! Smile

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post