SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Watching a black and white test pattern is more stimulating than listening to Bidet

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I suppose now Hilary will spend the rest of her life and fortune looking for the real emailer......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/spor...hat-hates-your-guts/

The president appeared on Limbaugh’s nationally syndicated radio program for two solid, commercial-free hours, and discussed a wide range of issues that are important to consider for the November general election.

At one point, the discussion turned to the NBA, and Trump spoke specifically about LeBron James

“He’s a great basketball player, but people don’t want to see a guy that’s that way. They don’t want to see that. … He’s a hater,” Trump said of James “You don’t want to sit down, watch a basketball game, and then watch somebody that hates your guts, okay.”

xxxxxxxxxx

and there it is. President Trump says what tens of millions of people feel. Hey NFL, hey NBA, you hate white people and think we are all terrible racists ?
Well you super rich athletes just killed the golden goose.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I can almost guarantee that half the country won't be watching it.

flashguy
Half? You actually think people who might vote for Slo Joe would opt to tune into that circle jerk to watch Georgie Stef try and drag his deceased carcass across the finish line. Nobody wants to listen to this urine soaked relic.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Ballot arrived in the mail.
Voted Republican all the way down the line.

Wife who isn’t political prays for DJT every night. She’s terrified of anyone else in office.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
... but because the President had seemingly bailed, they would book another format for the former vice president to take questions. And they did just that when, later in the day, ABC News announced they would be hosting a town hall with the former vice president.

Bet that will be a real ratings draw

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not big on conspiracy theories but someone brought this up and it does kind of make sense.

Pelosi says this is not political towards Trump and who knows if that is true. She might just be laying the ground work and testing the waters for the process of Kamala taking over if Biden IS elected....nothing will surprise me anymore about the political games Dems play.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From what we have seen the last 4 years, I don't think there is any limit on what the DEMs might try.

more mail issues:

https://hotair.com/archives/ja...ent-one-ohio-county/

Nearly 50,000 voters received incorrect absentee ballots in the county that is home to Ohio’s capital, elections officials said Friday as they promised corrected ballots would be mailed within 72 hours.

With about 240,000 ballots mailed, that meant one in five voters received a wrong ballot. The error happened Saturday afternoon when someone changed a setting on a machine that places absentee ballots into mailing envelopes, Franklin County elections officials said Thursday.

Some ballots had an incorrect congressional race, while others had the correct information but were sent to voters in a different precinct.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Voting should be done in person. Only limited conditions should be in place for absentee ballots. (MHO)

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:
I am not big on conspiracy theories but someone brought this up and it does kind of make sense.

Pelosi says this is not political towards Trump and who knows if that is true. She might just be laying the ground work and testing the waters for the process of Kamala taking over if Biden IS elected....nothing will surprise me anymore about the political games Dems play.

I don't think Nancy's thinking that far ahead. This is just more of her TDS, but I do believe that her behavior is getting more bizarre the longer Trump is in office. She always was weird, but now she's as nutty as a damn squirrel turd.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Voting should be done in person. Only limited conditions should be in place for absentee ballots.

In my view, the only legitimate absentee ballots should be for military stationed outside CONUS, and legitimate officials stationed outside the USA.

And while off topic, no person should legally hold passports from more than one country.

Several years ago while checking into an airline, the woman in front of us had "several" at least 8 or 9. With all the computer power available, it should not be difficult to cross check with other governments to make sure this nonsense is stopped.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my view, the only legitimate absentee ballots should be for military stationed outside CONUS, and legitimate officials stationed outside the USA.

There are legitimate reasons to vote with an absentee ballot. I have done it exactly once, when I was in school in CT and voted in TN. The thing I remember from having to request a ballot was I had to prove there was a legitimate reason and supply documentation to receive the ballot. We also show identification to vote here in TN, which should be required in every state.

IMO, election fraud is one of the greatest seditious assaults on this country and should come with a steep punishment. Bring back public hangings and election fraud could be virtually eliminated within two election cycles.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Does Nasty Nancy remind anyone else of Wile E. Coyote?

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:

She doesn’t need to change anything from the 25th to do that. Kamela will be all over that, unlike Pence. I think they will throw Biden some kind of bone and he will step down on his own. I don’t think they will trash one of their own when they can get him to do it voluntarily.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Seriously? You can't imagine any other legitimate reason why someone might require an absentee ballot? Come on. I know you're not that short-sighted.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:

Well, she does keep running off cliffs...the coup attempts will continue into Trump's next term if she remains as speaker

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
She might just be laying the ground work and testing the waters for the process of Kamala taking over if Biden IS elected....

I think she's playing the possibilities -- she and her cronies would use plan to use the process against whoever gets elected.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:

thats not very nice Big Grin

Wile E. is the patron saint of mechanical engineers everywhere

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Elk

I'm a dual citizen - US and Canada. I still have a Canadian passport although I only travel on my US passport. Canada knows I'm a US citizen but for 20 years I paid taxes in both countries so I am eligible to get Canada's Old Age Security (although it won't be a huge amount).

Israeli's can hold two passports, as can several other Most Favored Nation countries.

Nothing wrong with two passports as long as your allegiance is to the country where you live

Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
You know what irritates me is these holier than thou types that will vote for Biden just because they don't like President Trump's "personality". They don't care about all of the great things that the President has done or that Biden will wreck the country. My Daughter-in-Law's parents fit this category. Mad

I also saw a headline on the local rag today that said "Biden's Lead in PA Balloons". Mad Mad

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post