SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
He took his mask off! He took his mask off!

Their heads are exploding.

Posts: 10914 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking:
For the vast majority of people, not having heard or read of the several thousand people who have already participated in the Phase 1/2/3 trials of REGN-CoV-2, Trump’s willingness to be “guinea pig” for an as-yet unapproved drug may well be seen as an act of heroism. And indeed, they would be right.

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Dickhead reporter: “Are you a super spreader Mr President???”

Trump: “That would be your mom...”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I'm calling it right now, landslide in November.
8 more years of MAGA!
My President!
America Fuck Yeah!

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
What were you feeling when you saw Marine 1 deliver the President back “home” at the White House?
I choked up.

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
What were you feeling when you saw Marine 1 deliver the President back “home” at the White House?
I choked up.

Agreed, it was a powerful optic.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107518 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't that idiot release all her favorite pols go there too.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Called out by huffington post that’s impressive.
I couldn’t be happier our President is home.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The way the left is frothing at the mouth right now, one would think that even THEY don't believe the BS polls that keep saying that Sleepy Joe is jus 'pulling away' from Trump!

Posts: 977 | Location: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Ever since rbg (finally) vacated that Supreme Court seat, this year has been redeeming itself.

I'm looking forward to a new SCOTUS appointment and then a Trump landslide victory next month.

Watching our President stroll out of the hospital and return to work is all the more sweet knowing how the hateful libs are all screaming in impotent rage over it.

God bless America.
God bless President Trump.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hound Dog,

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched the news all day today. How long does our President have to stay in quarantine now that he is back at the WH?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5036 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If he is home at the WH doesn’t that count as being quarantined Big Grin

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:... How long does our President have to stay in quarantine now that he is back at the WH?
48 hours x 48 hours...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, man Big Grin

The dem in that clip. Big Grin

Posts: 107518 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more good news

https://www.redstate.com/shipw...he-battle-is-joined/

Supreme Court Strikes Down Rewrite of State Election Law by District Court Judge — The Battle Is Joined

Late Monday afternoon the Supreme Court issued a “Stay” with regard to an order from a South Carolina federal district court judge who rewrote a provision of South Carolina election law due to the impact of COVID 19.

Judge Julianna Michelle Childs, an appointee of President Obama , granted an injunction for Plaintiffs preventing the South Carolina election officials from enforcing a provision of South Carolina election law requiring a witness signature on an absentee ballot envelope.

After about 60 pages of legal sophistry, Judge Childs finally gets around to holding the same way every other Obama-appointed Judge has held — that COVID 19 changes everything. Election law requirements that are fine without a pandemic, are unconstitutional infringements on the right to vote under the Fourteenth Amendment with a pandemic. But everything will be fine again when Donald Trump is no longer running for re-election

But the Supreme Court’s emergency “stay” prevents Judge Childs order from being enforced — and does so in terms that make it absolutely clear the state election law on requiring signatures on absentee ballot envelopes will be enforced four weeks from now.

In no uncertain terms that means that Judge Childs order will not be enforced until after the Sixth Circuit has heard and decided the appeal of her Order by election officials in South Carolina. That won’t be happening in only four weeks — but just in case it does, the order won’t go into effect if upheld until disposition on a petition for writ of certiorari is heard and disposed of in the Supreme Court — and that is CERTAIN to not happen in the next four weeks.

This is a”shot across the bow” to the federal district court judges — Obama appointees all — who have been rewriting state election laws over the last days and weeks, using the COVID 19 pandemic to make changes that have been sought in near totality by Democrat party interest groups.

I have a very strong suspicion this one Order issued by the Court will trigger a flood of “Emergency Stay” applications from the defendants in states where federal court litigation asserting Fourteenth Amendment claims has been used to rewrite state election laws. The Order issued by Justice Kavanaugh provides a very simple template for the Court to respond in serialized fashion and put a stop to the election-eve “jerry-rigging” of individual state election procedures in order to improve the chances of a favorable outcome from Democrat candidates – including Joe Biden.

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, man Big Grin

**The Republican Party Has FINALLY Learned How to Fight From Trump**

Not sure who on the right communicates better with younger people than D'Souza.

Great to see him here kicking serious ass and living well.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Supreme Court Strikes Down Rewrite of State Election Law by District Court Judge — The Battle Is Joined

Late Monday afternoon the Supreme Court issued a “Stay” with regard to an order from a South Carolina federal district court judge who rewrote a provision of South Carolina election law due to the impact of COVID 19.

Judge Julianna Michelle Childs, an appointee of President Obama ,....

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The DemocRAT reaction to Trump throwing the middle finger to both them and the virus is turning out as everything I’d hoped. It will be the gift that keeps giving right through the re-election Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15564 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post