SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That sucks. I remember Brad Parscale from that interview he gave on 60 minutes where he explained how they used social media to help elect Trump. He seemed quire confident and intelligent. What the hell happened to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Every interview I saw with Brad he seemed the perfect guy for the job. Smart and had a take no shit attitude. Sad to hear.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
High pressure job. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Posts: 3145 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Oh they're lying...again.

OCTOBER SURPRISE ACCELERATED: @NYTimes Trump Tax Return Lies Melting Faster Than an Ice Cream Cone in Jerry Nadler's Pants

quote:
Saving you the time of an exhausting New Marxist Times article that plainly admits it has no idea about the completeness or accuracy of its reporting...

The Times has a breaking, must-read scoop! They somehow -- and illegally -- obtained some of the President's tax returns, and they show... well, the Times doesn't really understand complex tax returns, so they make it up! Trump paid no taxes!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I want his accountant! Why be mad, libs? The man has good people working for him unlike you dumbasses!

Posts: 33798 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Silliness, who the heck pays extra taxes on purpose?

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I'm much more interested in seeing the tax records of all the public servants who become rich while in office, than those of one rich guy who became a public servant.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ironbutt,

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how the media can flagrantly violate the law, and at times jeopardize national security, and not face a single penalty.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He does a damned good "Biden", he do! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Silliness, who the heck pays extra taxes on purpose?

Precisely! And I haven't seen anyone prove that Trump broke any tax laws. The very rich have tax lawyers & accountants, who are paid to take advantage of any tax loophole possible.

Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer have all have been Congress Critters for 30 or 40-some years, so they themselves probably either wrote some of those loopholes into the tax code or voted on them.

And while Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other millionaire swamp creatures all take advantage of the same tax loopholes, the media & the Dems are only interested in Trumps taxes.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Time Cube!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next declassification could flip Russia collusion script, point to effort to hurt Trump

https://justthenews.com/accoun...lip-russia-collusion

Former NSC official says some evidence cut against claim Russia was helping Trump.

The Trump administration is preparing one of its biggest declassifications yet in the Russia case, a super-secret document that could flip the collusion theory on its head four years after the FBI first started its investigation.

Multiple officials familiar with the planned declassification, which could happen as early as this week, told Just the News that the new evidence will raise the specter that Russian President Vladimir Putin was actually trying to hurt President Trump, not help his election in 2016, as the Obama administration claimed.

The new evidence would complement a revelation last week that the primary source for the Christopher Steele anti-Trump dossier was known to the U.S. government to be tied to Russia intelligence, raising the possibility that the Russians were undercutting the GOP nominee.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., hinted at the big revelation in a Sunday appearance on the Fox News show "Sunday Futures with Maria Bartiromo."

"Everything Russia-Trump was looked at. You had $25 million, 60 agents. You had subpoenas, you had people’s lives turned upside down," Graham said. "The question is, 'Did they look at Russia coming after Trump?' "

Referring to last week’s revelation, Graham added: “We’ve got a Russian spy on the payroll of the Democratic Party putting together a document that details the FBI was not reliable.”

The possibility that the FBI and CIA had reason to suspect Russia was trying to hurt Trump and help rival Hillary Clinton first emerged in a Just the News article last month that revealed a House Intelligence Committee secret report accused the U.S Intelligence Community Assessment of ignoring credible evidence that the Russians tried to help Clinton in 2016.

"When I was briefed on the House Intelligence Committee report on the January 2017 ICA, I was told that John Brennan politicized this assessment by excluding credible intelligence that the Russians wanted Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election and ordered weak intelligence included that Russia wanted Trump to win,” former CIA and National Security Council official Fred Fleitz said last month.

Brennan was the CIA director at the time.

"I also was told that Brennan took both actions over the objections of CIA analysts. I am concerned about what happened to these analysts and worry that they may have been subjected to retaliation by CIA management," Fleitz also said. "These analysts are true whistleblowers, and they should come to the congressional intelligence committees to tell their stories and set the record straight on the ICA."

An official familiar with the document said it will show the intelligence community “cherry-picked pebbles of evidence” to make the case Russia sought to help Trump win in 2016 when there was similar evidence to the contrary.

Several prominent Russia experts, including the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow, have argued that the intelligence community assessment got it wrong and that Russia’s true intentions in 2016 was actually to sow chaos and discord in America without regard to which candidate won.

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
for what its worth I don't think the President should bring up Hunter Biden in the debate

that opens up a Pandora's Box of attacks on children which we don't need

Bidet himself provides enough ammo to eviscerate himself

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For those of you who are just certain that mail-in ballot fraud will cause President Trump to lose the election, here's something for you.

I have to tell you- and this is not directed at any member of SIGforum- I am deeply, deeply disappointed in some conservative political pundits embracing this idiotic "Red Mirage" theory. Have they even bothered to look for the origin of this theory? The origin is left wing Axios. Axios is trying to frighten and discourage us and trying to bolster the leftists, and some supposedly knowledgeable and savvy conservative voices are guilty of validating this crap. Now is not the time for fear and for spreading uncertainty.

Anyway, have a look at this. Dr. Turley's manner of speaking sometimes gets under my skin, so watch your volume level for this video, but, that aside, if you find yourself needing encouragement, take a look:

What would you say if someone told you that the leftists are now beginning to encourage in-person voting?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-third-time-n2577092

A group of Australian law professors have given President Trump his third Nobel Peace Prize nomination for his commitment to ending foreign wars.

"The Trump Doctrine is something extraordinary, as so many things that Donald Trump does," law professor David Flint explained on Sky News. "He is guided by two things, which seem to be absent from so many politicians. He has firstly common sense and he is only guided by a national interest, and therefore, in our circumstances, an interest in the Western alliance. What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided that he would no longer have America involved in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing, but the killing of thousands of young Americans and enormous debts imposed on America."

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
that opens up a Pandora's Box of attacks on children which we don't need

Seriously??? Hunter is NOT a child. He is an ADULT who was kicked out of the Navy for using drugs (getting in on a waiver his father got him) and used his father's political position to enrich himself to the detriment of this country. He ABSOLUTLY is on the menu. His shady deals with the Chinese, Russians, and the Ukrainians were all predicated on his fathers position as VP. And his father DID NOT CARE that he was selling out the country for some money. He is 100% fair game.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"The Trump Doctrine is something extraordinary, as so many things that Donald Trump does," law professor David Flint explained on Sky News. "He is guided by two things, which seem to be absent from so many politicians. He has firstly common sense and he is only guided by a national interest, and therefore, in our circumstances, an interest in the Western alliance.
As has been so correcty pointed out, Donald Trump is not a politician, and this is why he doesn't behave like a politician. And now- because of Donald Trump's presidency- we see the real problem with our government throughout our history- and that is that we have been governed by career politicians, who are, by their very nature, self-serving. If they have any loyalty to anything other than themselves, it is a loyalty to their political party, and, as many, many Americans have begun to realize since Donald Trump was elected, there is no actual difference between the Republican and Democratic parties of this nation. Therefore, it has not been a case of Republican versus Democrat; it has been a case of career politicians of any stripe, against the American people.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I came to this realization some 20 years ago when the then-sheriff of my county was recalled due to all the changes he made to the agency’s operations: People claim to despise politicians—until they stop acting like politicians, and then they hate that even more.

We were exceptionally fortunate that enough voters looked past that superficial view of Donald Trump in 2016, but far too many others refuse to and to this day base their objection to him solely on the fact that he doesn’t act like a politician and pander to their sensitive feelings.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47408 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
for what its worth I don't think the President should bring up Hunter Biden in the debate

before you go there, check out the "Joe Biden on the campaign trail" thread p141

watch the video by Peter Schweitzer called "Riding the Dragon". It is not fast paced, but let it sink in

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post