SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Awesome

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A woman suspected of mailing the RICIN package to the President has been arrested.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...arrested/ar-BB19eKvt

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they put her sorry ass under a jail. She could have killed anyone who had contact with that letter.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Attempted murder, x10^23.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

seen at CTH

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
So we've Trump rallies, Trump boat parades, Trump car parades, Trump marches and now in Fredericksburg, OH, there was an Amish Trump Supporters parade Eek

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVj0pg3AMQ

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
seen at CTH
I watched it last night. It was a good interview.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Pelosi has ‘arrows in her quiver’

That’s probably painful but when the time comes we won’t be using bows and arrows.

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
So we've Trump rallies, Trump boat parades, Trump car parades, Trump marches and now in Fredericksburg, OH, there was an Amish Trump Supporters parade Eek

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVj0pg3AMQ

Two things come to mind after seeing this. I thought the Amish were apolitical. I do know that their "ordnung", order differs in many Amish communities. Still, seeing this is quite surprising.
Second thing. If BLM/Antifa were to run up on this parade, I really believe they would have their asses handed to them quite properly.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/21/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Pelosi has ‘arrows in her quiver
Huh? Thought that was Elizabeth Warren...

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Pelosi has ‘arrows in her quiver
Huh? Thought that was Elizabeth Warren...

Just like a liberal! Bringing arrows to a gunfight.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Watching the Ohio rally. First one I’ve seen.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump:

The president spoke about Biden’s son Hunter cashing in on his father’s influence with foreign companies such as Ukraine, and then his father boasting that he forced the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor.

“Does anything happen? Nothing happens,” Trump continued. “I’m so angry at Republicans. I am. I’m so angry.”

The president spoke about his frustrations to a group of workers in Dayton, Ohio.

Trump also noted that Biden and former President Barack Obama spied on his presidential campaign.

“It’s treason. [James] Comey and all the sleaze bags, they spied on my campaign and we caught ’em,” Trump said. “Let’s now see what happens.”

Trump cited reports of Republican-led investigations currently underway, suggesting that there was some hope of accountability.

The Senate Republicans’ probe of Biden and his son in Ukraine is nearing it’s completion, according to the Wall Street Journal. The investigation into the Justice Department’s investigation of Trump’s 2016 campaign by U.S. Attorney John Durham is also expected before the election.

“A lot of things are happening, you’re seeing. You’re reading the papers also: a lot of things are happening,” Trump said.

The president said he would continue to stay out of the Justice Department’s investigations and prosecutions.

“I stay out of it. I just say, ‘I’m trying like hell to stay out of it,'” he said. “ But it’s a disgrace that it’s taken so long .”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amen

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Florida voters passed a constitutional amendment restoring the right to vote to convicted felons, though the legislature made that conditional on the payment of all outstanding fines to the state. There are some 775,000 felons who still owe money.

Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg and his team have raised more than $16 million to pay the court fines and fees of nearly 32,000 Black and Hispanic Florida voters with felony convictions, an effort aimed at boosting turnout for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The money will go to fund a program organized by the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition to pay the fines, fees and restitution costs for former prisoners who are already registered to vote in Florida but barred by law from participating in the election because of those outstanding debts.

Bloomberg, who has committed at least $100 million to electing Biden in the state, raised the money from individuals and foundations over the last week, his advisers said. He saw the donations as a more cost-effective way of adding votes to the Democratic column than investing money to persuade voters who already have the right to vote, a Bloomberg memo said.

The Bloomberg effort, which will be pooled with about $5 million already raised by the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition, is narrowly focused only on Black and Hispanic voters who are already registered to vote and whose debts are less than $1,500.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-to-vote-in-florida/

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"President Trump tweeted Tuesday morning that he'll announce his choice for the Supreme Court this coming Saturday at the White House. ..."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...urday-at-white-house

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
the legislature made that conditional on the payment of all outstanding fines to the state. There are some 775,000 felons who still owe money.

Former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg and his team have raised more than $16 million to pay the court fines and fees of nearly 32,000 Black and Hispanic Florida voters with felony convictions, an effort aimed at boosting turnout for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

How is that legal? Isn't this essentially paying people to vote?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
How is that legal? Isn't this essentially paying people to vote?

They will argue that they're not telling them to vote for a specific candidate, only to vote.

Normal functioning human beings will see it for what it is.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/q...d-in-court-1.5114674

A Quebec woman suspected of sending letters containing the poisonous substance ricin to the White House and different locations in Texas, including a police department, is expected to appear in court in Buffalo, N.Y. today.

CTV News has confirmed that Quebec resident Pascale Ferrier has been identified as the suspect. Ferrier was initially expected in a U.S. court to face federal charges on Monday afternoon, but the appearance was postponed.

Ferrier, 53, was arrested at the New York-Ontario border on Sunday, while trying to enter the U.S.

U.S. officials say ricin-laced letters were intercepted earlier this week before reaching their destinations, and the exact number is "in flux."

A team that specializes in biohazards swarmed a Montreal-area condo on Monday morning, evacuating several units as they looked for evidence connected to the ricin-laced letter sent to U.S. President Donald Trump.

Ferrier, originally from France, became a Canadian citizen in November 2015. According to sources, she is a computer programmer.

She moved back to Laval last spring, weeks after being released from a Texas prison.

Court documents show, in 2019, she was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon and knowingly using a fake Texas driver’s license. According to arrest records, Ferrier spent three months in jail.

The Texas Police Department that laid those charges was also sent a letter with ricin last week.

Ricin is a deadly substance extracted from castor beans. It is a plant that is not restricted and is easy to grow. With enough exposure, the poison can be fatal within 36 to 72 hours, and there is no antidote.

Pascale Ferrier