SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What an amazing "Man in the Arena" Trump is. The list of everything he said he would do on the campaign trail that he has accomplished is truly staggering. Even with endless attacks and persistent character assassination the man is a fighter.

From reforming immigration, to tax cuts, to building the wall, to getting 2 conservative Supreme Court justices, to greatly reducing the UN contribution and especially WHO, to moving the embassy to Jerusalem, to correcting tariff imbalances, deregulation countless Fed agencies especially the EPA, to bring back manufacturing and energy, to holding NATO partners accountable, the list is endless and in less than 4 years!

When Para says we should all be on our knees thanking the Almighty for Trump it should give each of us pause to really understand what that means. With all the noise out there, take a deep breathe and realize what this man has done for all of us. We were crumbling and it took nearly 4 years to just assess the damage. The next 4 is when the real work begins to start fixing and building.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the development would not be "earth-shattering," but would be "an indication that things are moving along

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...iday-election-timing

There will be "a development" Friday in Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation into the orgins of the Russia investigation, Attorney General William Barr told Fox News' Sean Hannity in an exclusive interview Thursday.

Barr said that the development would not be "earth-shattering," but would be "an indication that things are moving along at the proper pace as dictated by the facts in this investigation."

"There are two different things going on, Sean," Barr said. "I said the American people need to know what actually happened, we need to get the story of what happened in 2016 and '17 out. That will be done.

"The second aspect of this is, if people crossed the line, if people involved in that activity violated criminal law, they will be charged. And John Durham is an independent man, highly experienced, and his investigation is pursuing apace. There was some delay because of COVID, but I'm satisfied with the progress and I've said there are going to be developments, significant developments, before the election.

"But we're not doing this on the election schedule," Barr added. "We're aware of the election. We're not going to do anything inappropriate before the election. But we're not being dictated to by this schedule.

"What's dictating the timing of this are developments in the case."

video at link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe in AG Barr. Hope we get something.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biden also said the accord shows “the role American democracy can play” and “builds on efforts of multiple administrations,” including President Barack Obama’s.

Funny how that "building on the efforts of other administrations" didn't apply when bin Laden was killed, isn't it Joe? If you didn't know any better, the media reports at the time would have made you think Barry himself personally pulled the trigger.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The “efforts” of the Obama administration consisted of pushing the interests of Iran over the Arabs, much to the concern of Arab moderate states. The Saudis and UAE have been very thankful that Trump squashed Barry’s mostest favorite foreign policy “achievement”, caving to Iran. Fuck you, Joe.

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
From a tweet here: Link

Biden takes credit for the peace deal: "I personally spent time with leaders of both Israel and the UAE...." What a joke. The biggest memory the Emiratis have of their time together with Biden is this insult: https://youtube.com/watch?v=25aDP7io30U
And this apology: https://nbcnews.com/politics/p...ants-remarks-n218956

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
All Trump needs to do to win this election is list all of the bills that he pushed and signed, all of the deals he brokered, all of the moves in the trade war and the real short and long term impact to citizens.

Then he could mention he did all that while being roasted daily by the Media and being attacked by the House majority more than any President on record.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RSBN is setting up for a live news conference from POTUS, https://rsbnetwork.com/2020/08...-conference-8-14-20/

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I have been reading reports all morning that Trump's younger brother is in the hospital and is sick. Trump may go visit him. Hopefully he gets better.

Report: Donald Trump’s Brother Hospitalized and ‘Very Ill’; Trump Expected to Visit

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...rump-expected-visit/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Again, Trump succeeding where everyone else failed.

President Trump should be eligible for the Nobel Peace Prize after the "historic" agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien told “Hannity” Thursday.

“He brought forth the ... vision for Middle East peace to get an Israeli-Palestinian peace plan back in play and he’s brought peace to Afghanistan, at least between the U.S. and the Taliban,” O'Brien told host Sean Hannity. “We haven't lost a soldier in Afghanistan since February 29 in combat and we're going to be down to 5,000 troops in Afghanistan. And now he's brought peace to Israel and the UAE.

TRUMP ANNOUNCES 'HISTORIC PEACE AGREEMENT' BETWEEN ISRAEL, UAE

"I mean, it's a pretty remarkable record of achievement. I don't know who else would be in the running for a Nobel Prize if it's not President Trump.”

O’Brien described the Middle East deal as a “huge accomplishment” for the president, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zyad and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

US brokers agreement with Israel and United Arab EmiratesVideo
“What courage it took for those men to come together and what skill it took for the president to bring them together to bring peace to the Middle East,” he said. “The first time in 25 years that Israel and an Arab country have signed a peace accord.”

O'Brien echnoed White House senior adviser Jared Kushner in saying that the Israel-UAE agreement, known as the Abraham Accord, may be the first of many fruitful negotiations in the near future.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“I think we're just getting rolling here,” he said. “The president's already been in touch with other leaders in the region. His diplomats and our team have been out talking to folks ... I think we're going to see peace breaking out in a number of countries and even in some different regions. I think we're going to see something interesting happen in Serbia, Kosovo soon.”

“The president’s known as a great dealmaker,” O'Brien added. “History is going to remember him as a great peacemaker.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-prize-mideast-peace

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I can't wait till the second term, watching this man in action with the gloves off. WOOOOOOOOOO

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Sorry, link no longer works for that press conference

An excellent short news conference

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigSwede,

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it Ok to say something a little bit critical of the President. Ok. Here goes. Please stop all the bullshit about Kamala not being a citizen. She was born in California. Waste of time. Won't persuade a single voter. Not one. Just reinforces the Democratic narrative that he is nothing but a conspiracy pusher. Please don't waste my time giving reasons about why the President is right. The Supreme Court has ruled on the issue.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Is it Ok to say something a little bit critical of the President. Ok. Here goes. Please stop all the bullshit about Kamala not being a citizen. She was born in California. Waste of time. Won't persuade a single voter. Not one. Just reinforces the Democratic narrative that he is nothing but a conspiracy pusher. Please don't waste my time giving reasons about why the President is right. The Supreme Court has ruled on the issue.

In a perfect world, he wouldn't do stuff like that but guess what, it's not. I'll take every single gaffe and flaw of Trump over any of the communist pieces of shit currently running. People criticize his optics but no one can dispute what he has actually done. This is actually how politicians used to act before the PC pajama crowd took over. Look up Churchill...

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope. It not a good place to offer critics on our PONTUS. You can find that shit everywhere else .

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't read where PDJT has commented on the citizenship issue itself. He's commented positively on the author of the most recent (that I've seen) editorial on it, and I hope his surrogates keep the issue alive, but I haven't seen anything about it from the man himself.

I think he can find plenty of offensive Harris traits and positions to discuss without ever mentioning citizenship.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump has said today that he is aiming to turn New York red in November. It's certainly a bold move, but hey, with all those folks fleeing NYC, who knows? Maybe the city won't outnumber the rest of the state as much as in years past.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just read where Bidet and Bamma are no longer buddies

thats a shame, a real shame

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nobody will give a crap. Cities are burning. Him going off-road is already factored into decisions at this point.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Your turn Congress.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

In a perfect world, he wouldn't do stuff like that but guess what, it's not. I'll take every single gaffe and flaw of Trump over any of the communist pieces of shit currently running. People criticize his optics but no one can dispute what he has actually done. This is actually how politicians used to act before the PC pajama crowd took over. Look up Churchill...

Yeah I agree totally. I also agree that Trump going off road has already been factored into virtually every voter decision already. I was just venting when I wrote the post. Next time if I need to vent I'll send myself an e-mail with the bitch, then delete it a few days later.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post