SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee

“Detectives are investigating whether a black Donald Trump supporter was shot and killed in Milwaukee over his politics.

Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday at 12.30pm in the neighborhood where he was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible versus.

He was found dead in front of his business where he sold his eXpressions Journal and had handmade placards backing a range of movements including Black Lives Matter in the window.”

https://mol.im/a/8559633

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I personally am VERY disappointed in my church and it's decision to bow to these insane "laws" that have violated our 1st Amendment rights of Freedom of Religion

I understand what you mean. The church I used to attend is the same way. I stopped going years ago when they embraced BLM during the Ferguson riots and lies. When I say "they", i mean the pastor and several members, and officials of the church synod. I had considered going back recently when that pastor left, but their refusing to stand up for their rights to gather and worship until finally "allowed" last month had me disgusted all over again. I doubt I will ever go back now, especially since the regional and national church officials re-affirmed their support for BLM

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Joe does not know he is alive.' President Donald J. Trump on his interview with Chris Wallace.

I lost it. ROFLMAO moment.

Good interview - the President kept firing back.

6 million views too. Ya, a real Trump rally is a plus. But his virtual attendance figures still outstrip anything his competition can dream up.

'Joe does not know he is alive'. Talk about a great campaign slogan off the cuff......

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Chris Wallace? I can't stomach that freakin' phony. At least Cuomo, Lemon, Maddow et al are out in the open with their desire to take down President Trump. Deceivers like Wallace are the worst of the worst.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Deceivers like Wallace are the worst of the worst.

Along with Never-Trumpers like George Will, David French and Bill Kristol. These people have professed their belief in many of the policies Donald Trump is actually advancing yet they oppose him for personal and frivolous reasons.
The so-called "Lincoln Project" is disgusting.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
President Trump Interview with Dave Portnoy...

Relaxed, humorous and interesting interview between Barstool Sports Dave Portnoy, and President Donald Trump.
WATCH:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Chris Wallace? I can't stomach that freakin' phony. At least Cuomo, Lemon, Maddow et al are out in the open with their desire to take down President Trump. Deceivers like Wallace are the worst of the worst.

Neil Cavuto is another one that suffers from TDS barely concealed.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
That interview with Dave Portnoy is good stuff.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
El Prez in true El Prez form.

"I'm not the Pres... I mean my nickname is El Prez... but do you ever..."

Brick by Brick

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

really was. not the conventional "gravitas" buffoon of a journalist doing the interview.

like some of the comments mentioned. a couple more interviews like this...landslide. meaning, the likability of this man is hard to ignore.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I cannot stand him, either! He comes on the TV and I either leave the room or change the channel!

I understand that Fox tries to keep a neutral position regarding the "news", but damn! they need to replace him with someone who has a functioning brain!

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Agree. And I think Trump comes across as much more personable when he's not reading from a teleprompter.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elkhunter:
quote:

I cannot stand him, either! He comes on the TV and I either leave the room or change the channel!

I understand that Fox tries to keep a neutral position regarding the "news", but damn! they need to replace him with someone who has a functioning brain!

Add Napalitano to that list. I caught him in passing on FOX saying the federal police have instigated violence in Portland. I wanted to throw something at my TV when that happened.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by elkhunter:
quote:

Add Napalitano to that list. I caught him in passing on FOX saying the federal police have instigated violence in Portland. I wanted to throw something at my TV when that happened.

Tony.

I grew up in NJ and my folks still live there. NJ folks have an amazing ability to consider themselves arch conservatives while espousing left-wing views, and they do it with a totally straight face and think everyone else is nuts for disagreeing.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
That was a refreshing interview. Trump has our backs.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3619 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Trump is laying it out in the press conference right now. I like how he mentioned, what we are all thinking. They suppressed and misled with the polls in 2016 and its exactly the same this year. He can list off his accomplishments easily. I'm so excited to have another 4 years.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Add Napalitano to that list.

Never watch him any more.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wallace the younger I can still sort of tolerate on the right (pun intended) occasion. He sort of tries, plus we do not know how much editorial pressure he has to operate under as FOX is moving hard left with new ownership.

My main complaint with Wallace is, as shown in the interview with President Trump, that he hits the right with claws extended from the paw, but when he hits the left (as in the dishonorable James Comey) he does so with no claws extended from his paw. Sort of like how my Persian kitty would let me know I completed grooming her. One swipe with claws retracted and if I did not get the message, a second time with claws fully extended - ouch.

I no longer watch the Sunday morning talk shows. It's all left wing propaganda at this stage.

But, if President Trump is part of it, hell, yea, just to watch him punch back at the leftist scum.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post