SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I realize that now after reading the tweet twice. When he was bashing Doug Jones, I thought that was against Sessions. Thought he said Sessions was a puppet of Schumer and Pelosi. My bad.
No worries. God knows I've read too fast or mistaken something for something it was not before and regretted a post.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Ivanka Trump posts photo of herself presenting can of Goya black beans, critics explode
Photo comes after Democrats called for boycott.

FOX NEWS > https://www.foxnews.com/politi...eans-critics-explode

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
If it’s Goya, it has to be good.
Si es Goya, tiene que ser bueno.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
If it’s Goya, it has to be good.
Si es Goya, tiene que ser bueno.

One of Barker's Beauties.

On the same note, whenever I go into the grocery store, I am now picking up a few cans of Goya branded stuff.

My wife says I fart enough as it is and I stop buying the beans though. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My wife in Brazilian and we have a lot of Goya stuff. We use a splash of Mojo Criollo to black and pinto beans when cooking.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I do the same. It doesn't take much.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I love seeing the President and his family sticking their thumbs in the eyes of liberals! Glad to see someone actually stand up and fight back!

Posts: 1811 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This President's gonads seem to be getting larger by the day!!! So great to have a President that is not a pussy!!

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Bonus Points if Ivanka holds up one of these:

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Remember Ronny Jackson, former WH physician ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...y-jackson-texas.html

Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, the former White House physician with no political experience who ran a campaign based on his close relationship with President Trump, won a Republican runoff election for a House seat in Texas on Tuesday night, effectively stamping his ticket to Congress next year.

Dr. Jackson’s victory in the 13th Congressional District over Josh Winegarner, a lobbyist who had the backing of the cattle industry he represented and the man he’s seeking to replace, was hailed by the Trump campaign as a triumph for the president who endorsed him and for the Trump re-election campaign that propped him up.

Tim Murtaugh, the Trump campaign’s communications director, called the victory “a clear testament to the power and value of President Trump’s endorsement and support.”

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
The Goya Gives logo looks pretty good and I would buy and so wear it on a tee shirt or cap but it seems they don't sell any branded apparel.

I sent them a message asking about it but no reply yet.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Lincoln Project PAC was founded by former GOP consultants to defeat President Trump. AntiTrumpers for sure.

One of the cofounders is John Weaver.

Now we find out that in May 2019 John Weaver signed a contract with a Russian company to lobby for them.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...eal-advocate-russia/

Weaver, a career political consultant who started The Lincoln Project to defeat President Donald Trump’s reelection bid, signed an agreement on May 10, 2019 with Tenam Corporation, “a subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company,” Politico reported at the time.

According to the contract, which Weaver was required to file with the Department of Justice because he was acting as a foreign agent, he was tasked with lobbying the Trump administration and Congress on “sanctions or other restrictions in the area of atomic (nuclear) trade, or cooperation involving in any way the Russian Federation.”

The Russian government-owned company was to pay Weaver $350,000 “plus expenses” for six months of work. If Russia wanted to continue utilizing Weaver beyond that term, Tenam was required to pay him $40,000 a month, according to the agreement.

The contract stipulated that if Trump signed a bill imposing sanctions on Russia, Weaver could be fired.

But less than a week after signing the agreement, Weaver ended it, acknowledging a barrage of criticism on social media and tried to explain that he was not contradicting his posture of hostility toward Trump and Putin.

“I’m rejecting the contract,” he told CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz.

Weaver, a former consultant for John McCain and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, now wants Joe Biden elected to the White House.

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I thought I'd throw this in to lighten things up. A tribute to Melania Trump.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
she's definitely an improvement over michele

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
My next pig roast in a month will be using Goya Mojo Wink. Good for them!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump, after backing Biden as VP in '08, '12

'We particularly value your directing the Attorney General to aggressively prosecute those who attack our officers,' the union wrote

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-after-backing-biden

Posts: 12661 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

President Trump ad

and video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1283440401425272833

first time MS13 leaders charged w Terrorism

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Melania is the classiest First Lady ever, Jackie Kennedy and Nancy Regan pale in comparison.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
National Association of Police Organizations endorses Trump, after backing Biden as VP in '08, '12

'We particularly value your directing the Attorney General to aggressively prosecute those who attack our officers,' the union wrote

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I’ve gotta give the Goya Black Beans a try. Several days a week I make a delicious and nutritious veggie stew: a 50/50 mix of black beans and Glory brand Simply Seasoned Collard Greens. Plus my own seasoning: black pepper, turmeric, cumin, and Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce.

“President Donald Trump showed his support for Goya foods by posting a picture to Instagram of himself with several of their products, a move that comes after Ivanka Trump was criticized for touting the brand on her social media channels.

The president posted a picture of himself sitting at the Resolute desk in the Oval Office - with Goya beans, seasoning mix, coconut milk and chocolate wafers spread out before him - on his official Instagram page on Wednesday. He's giving two thumbs up as he grins at the camera.

The Trump family has been lining up behind the food company after its CEO Robert Unanue came under fire for praising President Trump at a Hispanic leaders event last week. Unanue said 'we're all truly blessed' to have him as president.”

https://mol.im/a/8527023

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post