SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
That was great!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That aerial footage of the folks lined up for the New Jersey rally is pretty mind-blowing. We're witnessing a sea change in this nation.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Even DiFi knows this is all a clusterfuck.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Joy Villa's Trump dress for the 2020 Grammy's (and adding her past ones.)

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
That aerial footage of the folks lined up for the New Jersey rally is pretty mind-blowing. We're witnessing a sea change in this nation.

I was in line at freezing my ass off at 3am and didn’t get in until almost 6pm! Almost didn’t get in! Absolutely amazing experience. Never seen anything like it. I’ll post more about it and videos/photos after I get a bit of rest. My mind is blown.

The amount of people coming together was like nothing I’ve ever seen. My neighbor was running the protests...with a grand total of 20 protestors in the designated area!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Why not? Then they can impeach him for NOT holding an SOTU address. For a bunch of supposedly constitutional whiners, they're out the top morons.

Brilliant!
The Constitution only says "from time to time"--it does not specify when or how often the SotU must be done.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
The Constitution only says "from time to time"--it does not specify when or how often the SotU must be done.

So? The Constitution doesn't specify "Abuse of Power" or "Obstruction of Congress" either.

The current standard of impeachment is "Orange Man Bad".

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
If you want to get a true feeling of what tonight’s rally felt like...check out Dan Bongino’s 4:30 video he just released on Facebook and Twitter.

I can’t find it on YouTube yet to post it, but it’s a good way to see the vibe ( and a fantastic speech the got us FIRED UP!). I got that feeling of chills that come from seeing the patriotism Of so many people coming together on a winter day by the ocean, in a deserted beach town. Some of people camped out in line 2 days ahead, but most who got in stayed overnight, like myself. And I barely got in before the cut off.

It was electric.

If you think about it, all or most of these people took a day off work to sleep out in the cold and be apart of this.

Edit: Here’s a Link to the video

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...700pm-et-livestream/

Massive MAGA-KAG Rally – Wildwood, New Jersey

in the first video, President Trump arrives at 2 hr 44 min into the video

multiple videos at link

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://theconservativetreehou...700pm-et-livestream/

Massive MAGA-KAG Rally – Wildwood, New Jersey

in the first video, President Trump arrives at 2 hr 44 min into the video

multiple videos at link

The majority of them couldn’t even get into the actual rally! Yet they were there supporting our country in windy cold temps!

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from Undercover Huber twitter

Jennifer Rubin (opinion writer at Wash Post):

"can you imagine if Sekulow and Cipollone had to try a case in front of a real judge? bhahaahhahahahaha"

but,

Sekulow argued the Pleasant Grove City v. Summum case in front of the SUPREME COURT and won a unanimous verdict. But hey, it's the Trump team that's uneducated!

Also Cipollone was a partner on the SCOTUS case of Compucredit v Greenwood in 2012 for Kirkland and Ellis, which he won

Also, Chief Justice Roberts - currently presiding over the impeachment trial - was one of the SCOTUS justices that Sekulow argued in front of for that case. This Rubin tweet is so stupid we're all dumber for having seen it.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Jennifer Rubin (opinion writer at Wash Post):

"can you imagine if Sekulow and Cipollone had to try a case in front of a real judge? bhahaahhahahahaha"

Typical leftist. If you disagree with them you are stupid, crazy, and/or evil.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Typical leftist. If you disagree with them you are stupid, crazy, and/or evil.

Their psychological projection has become constant and unconscious.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Their tactics are standard propaganda.

By far, most people don't fact check. Most people don't look for the other side of the story. They don't even know there is another side.

So DEMs can lie in the most outrageous ways and they are effective to the low information voters. Unfortunately the "low info voter" is the typical voter.

Hopefully the Trump enthusiasm movement will push more voters into "aware, conscious, and perceptive" voters

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Their psychological projection has become constant and unconscious.

It's been that way for while, but certainly getting worse.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Talk about the height of arrogant stupidity! This witch has reservations about someone else's character?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Talk about the height of arrogant stupidity! This witch has reservations about someone else's character?

Y'could, y'know, just celebrate the possible win, here, instead of bitching about the flaws.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Exactly! Let's enjoy the possible win.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now Pat Toomey says he's going to vote against calling witnesses but I trust that guy about as far as I can throw him.

As far as the Trump Wildwood, NJ Rally, I saw some metrics that i can't find right now but it says of the total number of attendees it was estimated that 29.9% of them were Democrats. For such a liberal deep blue state like NJ, that is really significant:

Could it just be possible that Trump flips NJ RED this time around? WOW! Eek

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Could it just be possible that Trump flips NJ RED this time around? WOW! Eek

Well, I won't say that's impossible, but it's...ummm, unlikely.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post