SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Awwwwww. She so WOKE!!! GMAFB... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
If she's over 18, he should (1) tell her to move out of his basement; (2) cut off any funding to her that he provides, and (3) publicly and officially disown her.

Yes, as citizens we are allowed to have our own opinions, but urging voters to vote against one's dad is over the line.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

The second important security measure is the ability to cross-check voters’ John Hancocks. Before you submit your ballot, you must sign the back of it. After being collected from the ballot box, a team of bipartisan election judges appointed by county clerks compare those squiggly lines to the signature listed under your name in the state’s voting database, which is typically pulled from your driver’s license. If the two don’t match, the county clerk sends you a letter asking for proof the ballot is yours, usually by sending back a fixed signature.
<Cliff Claven> It's a well-known fact that Republican voters' signatures on drivers licenses do not match their signatures in the voting database. </Cliff Claven>

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Awwwwww. She so WOKE!!! GMAFB... Roll Eyes

Can you imagine a conservative kid doing the same at the liberal dad?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Did you all hear the rumblings starting about how two men can't stand on a state 20 feet apart for a debate 3 months from now? Didn't see that coming at all Wink

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Hardly a day goes by, that I am not yet again, amazed at President Trump's love of America, and his ethical, physical, moral, spiritual in defending and nurturing our wonderful country.

Stay the course, Mr. President!

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I completely agree with you, Richard and it boggles my mind how those on the left can't see that.

Truly a mental disorder!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
President Trump announced Friday that he signed an executive order to protect American monuments, memorials and statues and threatened those who try to pull them down with “long prison time.”

“I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues - and combatting recent Criminal Violence,” Trump tweeted. “Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!”

The new order enforces laws prohibiting the desecration of public monuments, the vandalism of government property, and recent acts of violence, withholds federal support tied to public spaces from state and local governments that have failed to protect public monuments, and withdraws federal grants for jurisdictions and law enforcement agencies that fail to stop their desecration.

It also provides assistance for protecting the federal statues.

Meanwhile on Friday evening, Attorney General Bill Barr directed the creation of a task force to counter anti-government extremists, specifically naming those who support the far-right “boogaloo” movement and those who identify as Antifa.

The task force will be headed by Craig Carpenito, the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, and Erin Nealy Cox, U.S. Attorney for the district of Northern Texas, and will be composed of U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, the FBI and other relevant departments, according to a press release. The group will share information with local and state law enforcement and will provide training on identifying anti-government extremists, according to an internal Justice Department memo.

The president has been teasing his order related to memorials all week, as historic monuments and statues have become the targets of anger and vandalism during Black Lives Matter protests in the wake of George Floyd's police custody death in Minneapolis at the end of May.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...t-american-monuments

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a RICO action, perhaps?

Posts: 18058 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ I completely agree with you, Richard and it boggles my mind how those on the left can't see that.

Truly a mental disorder!
Because the Left HATES President Trump more than they HATE America.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
voting for Bidet because you hate Trump is like eating a dog turd because you hate cauliflower

the unhinged left is truly defective in character

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
President Trump announced Friday that he signed an executive order to protect American monuments, memorials and statues and threatened those who try to pull them down with “long prison time.”

“I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues - and combatting recent Criminal Violence,” Trump tweeted. “Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!”

The new order enforces laws prohibiting the desecration of public monuments, the vandalism of government property, and recent acts of violence, withholds federal support tied to public spaces from state and local governments that have failed to protect public monuments, and withdraws federal grants for jurisdictions and law enforcement agencies that fail to stop their desecration.

It also provides assistance for protecting the federal statues.

Meanwhile on Friday evening, Attorney General Bill Barr directed the creation of a task force to counter anti-government extremists, specifically naming those who support the far-right “boogaloo” movement and those who identify as Antifa.

The task force will be headed by Craig Carpenito, the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, and Erin Nealy Cox, U.S. Attorney for the district of Northern Texas, and will be composed of U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, the FBI and other relevant departments, according to a press release. The group will share information with local and state law enforcement and will provide training on identifying anti-government extremists, according to an internal Justice Department memo.

The president has been teasing his order related to memorials all week, as historic monuments and statues have become the targets of anger and vandalism during Black Lives Matter protests in the wake of George Floyd's police custody death in Minneapolis at the end of May.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...t-american-monuments
And this EO gets challenged in court in 1..2..3.. The Left will of course argue protesters rights are being unlawfully infringed if they are not afforded to opportunity to destroy national monuments and statues. Roll Eyes I just wish some of these 'protestors' would get a good ole fashioned ass whipping for touching a statue, before a trip to jail.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
voting for Bidet because you hate Trump is like eating a dog turd because you hate cauliflower

Best line I've seen in a long time Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mom who is almost 92 and a registered Democrat got one of those form fund raising letters from Pelosi and the dnc today. She is as disgusted by the dems as me and has been for a long time (just never bothered to change registration). She asked me to send it back along with a note to Pelosi which I did. Let's just say the nicest thing I said about Pelosi and the dems in my note, I wouldn't say to the lowest piece of shit, as that would be too insulting to shit. Red Face

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The Left will of course argue protesters rights are being unlawfully infringed if they are not afforded to opportunity to destroy national monuments and statues. Roll Eyes
I forget the Louisiana Rep's name (mother sent it to me), but he had a quote the other day that was pretty good...

"If you don't know the difference between 'peaceful protest' and 'rioting', then you've tested positive for STUPID".

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Senator John Kennedy? I can see him making just such a statement! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8878 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
YES!! That's the one... Big Grin

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump lays it on the line to Chicago

Posts: 19570 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
And this EO gets challenged in court in 1..2..3.. The Left will of course argue protesters rights are being unlawfully infringed if they are not afforded to opportunity to destroy national monuments and statues. Roll Eyes I just wish some of these 'protestors' would get a good ole fashioned ass whipping for touching a statue, before a trip to jail.

The left has some favorite statues also. However, never would they defend a protestors right to destroy one of them.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
More statue lunacy, this time from ca...

https://www.kmov.com/news/demo...22-6d975377f57a.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post