SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 917
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
At one time I would have supported a Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice White House. Both had credibility and experience. Not anymore...

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-who-agree-with-you/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I used to believe Condoleezza would have been the PERFECT Republican VP choice. Like you, az, not anymore. PA-THE-TIC.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
All these establishment types are doing is helping Trump. I saw a quote from Mollie Hemmingway (sorry can't find it) to the effect that all these "republican" endorsements are doing is making Trump, the incumbent candidate, look like he is running as the outsider candidate...again.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is game time, months before the election and the Deep State globalists are coming out of the woodwork during the latest commie crisis to pour fuel onto the fire. Mattis, Powell, Rice, Bush, etc.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Then there's this fool who just can't shut his mouth. Probably as corrupt as biden...

https://www.clickondetroit.com...licing-in-town-hall/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
It is game time, months before the election and the Deep State globalists are coming out of the woodwork during the latest commie crisis to pour fuel onto the fire. Mattis, Powell, Rice, Bush, etc.

Romney of course

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I actually had a CA license plate “RICE 08”.
Well, would have been better than “OBAMA08”.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
goes to show how invasive the swamp members were. I to would have like rice as a vp.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I never got the fascination with Powell or Rice. What willingness have they ever shown to take on the other side, to fight it out, to not care about being called bad words? I saw Rice speak at the Nat. Press Club long ago. Other than her star power, she was boring. IIRC, she mentioned being a distant relative of Powell's wife, Alma. Anyway, Nikki Haley kicks her ass in every way, other than speaking fluent Russian and being a serious pianist. Powell was a total RINO, even when he came out and said he was a Republican. Remember that, 1996, Bob Dole was the nominee then? Hell, I worked at the RNC then and I was told to personally print out a membership card on the old embossing machine and mail it to Powell. I had to hold my nose and do it. I saw him at exactly one RNC event around that time and that was it.

Posts: 3518 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Powell was a total RINO

Yes. He was a bigger disappointment (to me) than Rice.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Romney of course

Yep, him too. My wife told me that she read Romney joined protesters on their march to the WH.

quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Powell was a total RINO

Yes. He was a bigger disappointment (to me) than Rice.

One has to remember Powell endorsed Obama in 2008 and 2012, along with Hillary in 2016.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is like a "bump"

on page 113 there is an interview w Richard Grennel

Not a reporter, not a blogger, but a person who was in charge of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies said:

"The obama administration weaponized the intelligence agencies to go after their political enemies"

In any sane world, that would be headline news everywhere

We all know it happened. Most of America does not.

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
One thing the MSN conveniently left out, Powell hasn't voted Republican since 2004.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is like a "bump"

on page 113 there is an interview w Richard Grenll

Not a reporter, not a blogger, but a person who was in charge of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies said:

"The obama administration weaponized the intelligence agencies to go after their political enemies"

In any sane world, that would be headline news everywhere

We all know it happened. Most of America does not.

Just another nudge/bump...

We are in upside down insane world.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"to go after their political enemies"

We only seem to know of the 1 so far- Donald Trump. I wonder who the others were and the outcome of the weaponization.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump tweets:

Sleepy Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats want to “DEFUND THE POLICE”. I want great and well paid LAW ENFORCEMENT. I want LAW & ORDER!

This year has seen the lowest crime numbers in our Country’s recorded history, and now the Radical Left Democrats want to Defund and Abandon our Police. Sorry, I want LAW & ORDER!

Posts: 19561 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
bush and romney will support corrupt biden. time for a serious investigation into biden's quid pro quo. wonder what they've been promised?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...ublicans-voters.html

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
bush and romney will support corrupt biden...

Ronald Reagan never should have chosen George HW Bush as his running mate. That decision still haunts us today.

George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Mitt Romney
Colin Powell
Cindy McCain
Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis

These people are the Washington "establishment". They don't represent me and they never have.
I only voted for Bush, McCain, and Mitt Romney because I thought the alternative was worse. But the Washington "establishment" has proven to be against we, the people.

That's why we voted for Trump. He's a disrupter of the status-quo, which is what we need right now.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
bush and romney will support corrupt biden. time for a serious investigation into biden's quid pro quo. wonder what they've been promised?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...ublicans-voters.html

I’m sure that piece of garbage by the old grey whore (she is certainly no lady) could have somehow chosen different quotes or interpreted the quotes they did choose in a more anti-Trump way, but I can’t begin to imagine how. I don’t have a parrot, and we don’t have a shortage of TP, so I can’t really think of any use I’d have for that rag.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Fuck these rino assholes especially the POS Bush that said nothing for 8 years while the media trashed him and now he is sucking their dicks. Apparently when they trashed him that was civil discourse, but now that Trump fights back against that same corrupt media these weasels tuck tail like a bunch of scared turncoats. People are on to all these uni-party swamp rats.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post