SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It’s a great day, in the ER and no block on the forum,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It’s a great day, in the ER and no block on the forum, Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted
Secondary eye infection after this week’s bronchitis. Started having discomfort about two hours ago. So since all urgent cares are closed and it is vision related, off to ER.

And as a plus, no filter on the Internet!

Getting kicked out soon, then off to a 24 hour pharmacy and back to bed.

Nghty night all.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Hope you’re able to sleep!
Good luck healing.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pink Eye?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A possibility not to be overlooked, discharge paperwork just called it a viral infection. Came on pretty rapidly last night.

————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
If you have a regular eye doc you see, I would give a call to make sure it is not something more insidious, such as anterior uveitis or or impending corneal ulcer. The suddenness of onset would concern me.

Hard to diagnose over the internet!

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the grandsons had pink eye last week. And with the viral infection that I’m dealing with since Wednesday the doctor was pretty confident it is related. And as another plus, when I woke up this morning it had spread to the right eye!

Thank you though, if it continues despite the use of the drops and the Z-Pack I keep as a crash pack for another couple of days I’ll definitely consult with one.

Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post