SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Want to annoy a lib? Drink a Sam Adams with your Chik fil A
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to annoy a lib? Drink a Sam Adams with your Chik fil A Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
And libs claim conservatives are fascist! We have a cabal between the media and politicians.

https://www.washingtontimes.co...or-boycotts-sam-ada/

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It's about time for some Oktoberfest anyway Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The mayor of Slummer-ville hates capitalism, imagine that.

I've been on the tour a few times and Jim Koch is a cool guy. And I like his beer. Might have to pick up a sixer this weekend.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Fuck the commies, so sick of all these idiot people.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Sam Adams Oktoberfest hit shelves around here last week.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm good for a couple of Sammie's

That idiot mayor...just kept on exposing yourself and taking the extremist route, the constituents are watching and taking note.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another day, another asshole.
Ho hum.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I rarely have a beer, or any alcohol, any more, but I usually keep a few in the fridge. I am going to have to go buy a six pack, or two, of Sam Adams now. Just because.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
BTW, they are the fascists, no doubt. They call us fascist first as a means of putting us on the defensive and trying to confuse the issue when we point out they are the fascists. It is a very old commie trick.

Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I kinda wish I still drank but I've been dry for over 25 years. If I were to pick up a beer it would be a Sam Adams for sure.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
I kinda wish I still drank but I've been dry for over 25 years. If I were to pick up a beer it would be a Sam Adams for sure.

buy a six pack and give it away!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Same here.

Thought it was a little bizarre tbh

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The first part of the article made me laugh:

"Could Sam Adams beer be going the way of Chick-fil-A?"

What, you mean going like gangbusters successful? People lining up for it wherever they go? More popular than ever, much to leftists' chagrin? Sheesh!

Around these parts the beer that annoys liberals is good old Yuengling.

Dick Yuengling, the owner, has been a big Trump supporter from the beginning and has caught a lot of shit from all the liberals in Philly, but it does not appear to have hurt him financially.

I posted on FB a selfie of myself drinking a celebratory Yuengling Lager at 2 am the night Trump won the WH and pissed a lot of my crazy liberal extended family off. Big Grin F*ck 'em!

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Around these parts the beer that annoys liberals is good old Yuengling.

Dick Yuengling, the owner, has been a big Trump supporter from the beginning and has caught a lot of shit from all the liberals in Philly, but it does not appear to have hurt him financially.

I posted on FB a selfie of myself drinking a celebratory Yuengling Lager at 2 am the night Trump won the WH and pissed a lot of my crazy liberal extended family off. Big Grin F*ck 'em!

TigerDore liked this post.

Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Well, guess I'll have to pick up some SA and some Yuengling for next weekend.

Maybe they just think he's one of the "evil Koch brothers". Guilt by association.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have both Sam Adams Boston Lager and Yuengling Lager chilling in the fridge right now. I certainly hope both Jack Daniels and Jim Beam distillers are Trump supporters.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

I honestly thought that was the store trying ot off load last years back stock for this year. Never had me any sammys, but it seems thats gonna change now. I'll support America if it taste good.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, i know what beer I'm buying for my little camping trip next week.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. Don't buy Sam Adams but will this weekend.

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
This tread should put a big smile on GrumpyBikers face when he reads it. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post