SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TRUMP WALKS ON WATER ACROSS POTOMAC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRUMP WALKS ON WATER ACROSS POTOMAC Login/Join 
posted
Headline for Washington Post, New York Times etc:

TRUMP STEPS ON FISH.. KILLS HUNDREDS!

Question:
IS THIS TRUE?

Choices:
YES
NO

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, Ok

Point being that no matter what Trump does, Trump Derangement Syndrome kicks in and the Media puts the most negative spin possible on the facts...

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2081 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I love lamp..

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I do not know how to do satire...

I posted this in response to the WashPo comments on how Trump handled the COVID 19 situation.

Ithought his response has been studied and appropriate... yet the MSM cuts hs balls off at every opportunity - fake news.

MAGA 2020!!!

I admit to having an obscure, perverse sense of humor - sorry it was too exotic.

No quarter
.308/.223

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

I admit to having an obscure, perverse sense of humor - sorry it was too exotic.

Whew! Had me worried there given the huge run on liquor stores! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
OK

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Will there be cookies?

I like cookies.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read "President Can't Swim".
Lyndon B. Johnson
36th president of US (1908 - 1973)

At least get the quote right. And ixnay the capitals.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Donald Trump walked on water the headline would be “Trump can’t swim.”

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I posted this in response to the WashPo comments on how Trump handled the COVID 19 situation.

Ithought his response has been studied and appropriate... yet the MSM cuts hs balls off at every opportunity - fake news.

MAGA 2020!!!

I understood your satire, the main stream media will twist and warp any Trump action into a negative story.

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Simple answer. No matter what Trump says or does, the media will take the exact opposite position no matter how moronic and asinine that position puts them in. Hence the reason they have virtually zero credibility with most of the country right now.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
If Donald Trump walked on water the headline would be “Trump can’t swim.”

Even better!!!

No quarter
.308/.223

Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Headline for Washington Post, New York Times etc:

TRUMP STEPS ON FISH.. KILLS HUNDREDS!

Actually if the fish were on top of the water they'd already be dead. Fake news

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this is a good time for a photo of a bunny with a pancake on his head.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Has that been verified by that paragon of honesty and accuracy - CNN?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post