SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    contrary to popular belief , "love" does not make the world go around
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

contrary to popular belief , "love" does not make the world go around Login/Join 
posted
The SigForum does, and of course SigForum members.

Part of my last three weeks has included burial plans, a plot purchase, headstone and visitation stuff and music .

Another SigForum member helped me out and saved me a pant load of money by using his skills with a computer.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that you have planned for your demise. Always good to hear.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I'll be off to the University of Toledo medical center. Someone may have to pick up the tab for that last ride.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I just want to be roasted to ash and then dumped in a sand bunker at a golf course...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I think Guy Clark had the right idea:
quote:
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery
Out in the garden would be much better
I could be pushin' up homegrown tomatoes

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its official , I don't have enough fingers and toe's to count how many times another forum member has thrown generosity my way

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post