SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while. Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
All the best while you are away.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
I just saw this. I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you the best in what you have ahead. I hope you come back to the forum soon. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
It says a lot that in the midst of all you are dealing with, you are offering to help any who need it. You are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am truly sorry to hear about this Kevin. I will keep you in my prayers.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Kevin, best of luck to you.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin, if you're perusing the forum through this late night, just wanted to tell you 'we're still here."

Actually, I'm hoping a crazy post will come along for some entertainment. Smile Razz

Small steps, my man. Small steps and keep it simple.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
There sure seem to be a lot of these (divorces) goin down these days. I've had several friends get divorced and some close relatives have just announced theirs. Challenging times on the marriage front and I bet the statistics reflect that. I wish you the best of luck Kevin. I enjoy your posts and am looking forward to you being back.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Stay strong, Kevin.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Kevin.

Having been there done that ( divorced)

My best advise is ... the win-win you would be blessed to find ... is turn your sights on being Happy ... successful in your own terms .. a great person to all who cross your path from this day going forward.

Nothing stings an Ex seeing the one that got away... Was the one who you should have kept.

Who is now truly Happy .. looking better than ever before ... surrounded by friends ... making many others Happy by making Themself Happy.

Win -Win .

God never made A worthless man/woman.
You have great worth in his eyes and many others.

Never let A day go by without Thanking God for believing in you.

Most Sincerely,

Donna

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MississippiGal,

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Thank you everyone for the emails, calls and text messages.

As I try to right this ship, get back on my feet, financially, emotionally and honestly physically I will keep you all in my thoughts.

This is going to hammer my in all of those ways, and I am going to have to damn near murder myself work wise to try to save the house.

Again, I won't be posting much but I will still be viewing here and trying to keep up with my Internet friends, even if it is only browsing from my phone as I work secondary so I can eat....

I mean tnis, thank you friends. Just the 10 pages of support here means the world to me. Especially as emotionally vulnerable as I am now with the way this happened... it is huge to know there are people who care.

So, long story short, thanks, and when this is all over I will return again.

And please, if anyone of you EVER needs my help... please email me.

Kevin

Don't know the situation with the house but would a Re Finance help the situation? Move from a 15 to 30 year loan to lower payments? Move to a lower % rate?

Look at the house long term. If you don't think you can save it, let it go.

Just suggestions.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear about the separation

if you need anything, or just want to vent, drop me a note

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to see this news Kevin. You will be in my prayers.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Deeply saddened to hear of this, I hope things get better for you.

All the best
Billy

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Kevin. I went through it years ago and still deal with the aftermath. Stressful, painful situation. Stay strong.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Finding the
sweet spot
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Kevin, been through a divorce and it sucks. However it will get better. We're all here if you need us.
Sean

------------------------------------------
Just because you can, doesn't mean
you should.

Posts: 963 | Location: KCMO | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Stay strong. When all is over and behind you then you will realize you will be a better man for it.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of this - Wishing you better times ahead.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post