SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while. Login/Join 
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear this, you and your family are in my prayers.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to read this, hang in there.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate news! Take care of yourself, know that your virtual family wants the best for you, and we are here.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
She's not your friend anymore. Protect your assets and find the best lawyer you can afford who specializes in divorce.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Very sorry Kevin.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Sad news indeed. We are all here for you.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Good luck to both of you. I hope you find your solution.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Punmaster General
Picture of BlockDaddy21
posted Hide Post
I have been in a very similar place, and I live nearby enough to go have a beer. Let me know if you're ever in the mood/need to take me up on that.

Posts: 608 | Location: Defiance, MO | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
What?! Damn Kevin I'm sorry to hear that. Email is in my profile. Take care.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes, take care.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My prayers are with you Kevin, sadly so many of us have been there and will be here for you.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Damn Kevin - so sorry to hear you're going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Kevin. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time if it comes to that. Prayers for you.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Relationships can be very difficult. Take one day at a time, no violence, it can either be repaired or you move on. Best of luck Kevin.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
I've got that T-shirt too.

My best wishes for you, please keep a calm head and know we're here.

Come back when you are ready. Good luck.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Best of luck kevin, i look forward to your return.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this Kevin. Your situation is one that I fear most, "blindsided".

Please remember that you are not alone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Take care of yourself. Be objective in your decision making.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

From my 22 years on the job, marital problems are the norm. You ARE NOT ALONE. The job is stressful, it makes home life stressful, and it takes a toll on a marriage.

Be Cool. Take a breath. PT. It will give you some perspective once the fog clears. If it wasn't meant to be, not a fucking thing you can do about it. That sucks. But, if it was meant to be, things will get better, and your relationship will get stronger.

You can come down to my crib and chill if you need to get out of the city. Anytime.

Jones

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post