SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while. Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, Kevin.

Until you get things figured out, take your time.

Many members have gone through this, so if you need ears to listen, or advice to hear, just ask.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
I'll be working in St Charles next Wednesday. If you're available I'll treat you for dinner.

I am actually on vacation for 10 more days... let's grab a beverage or two and some dinner. Send me an email.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
ah shit.....sorry to hear this kevin, stay strong and take it one day at a time Brother.....my thoughts are with you!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Kevin.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there.

Posts: 4546 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry you're going through this, but better days are ahead.

Posts: 9399 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this Kev, if you need another ear to bend, feel free to email me. I know things are tough now, but you have a support group like no other here. It will get better.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Oh, if she moved out, do yourself a favor and change all the locks. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear buddy. I can't imagine and can't add much to what others have said but to reiterate, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE- be focused at work to stay safe!

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm another member who's been there, although I was not blind-sided by the bitch. She was a control freak who just couldn't get enough control over my life, although she pretty-much ruined it for me with her continued and increasing demands. I know I'm better off without her, but the scars run deep.

No advice, other than my wish that you heal quicker than I did.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Oh, if she moved out, do yourself a favor and change all the locks. Wink

Yep, I would contact an attorney, to see if you legally can, and document EVERYTHING, especially if children are involved. If it goes the divorce route, courts love a ton documentation for abandonment.

I would be very careful with ANY meetings you may have with her. Make it public, if you can. My POS ex threatened the old fake DV card, to get me booted from my home. Once a spouse devalues you, and is actively monkey-branching, devolving back into a petulant, singles life teenager, ANYTHING is fair game in their minds, and they will feel absolutely zero remorse. Heck, they will justify it to themselves, and blameshift it all on you. Don't think they won't weaponize the children either. Mine was a sick Mother effer, in this regard.

They have had a long time, a head-start, to get the right mental framework to leave, but will have plenty of rage, because you are now the #1 impediment, toward their new life with schmoopy. Just prior to their "rage stage" is the best time to hit hard with divorce (if that is in the cards). They are in Limerence, and other forms of chemical rush, and are at the best point you will get, to get the best settlement.

Again, best of luck, and not all of what I write may apply, but if it does, very aggressive action is required. They will try every act in the book to get, and keep you off guard. Trust not one word she says, only actions, and be on the lookout for a burner phone. I still can't believe looking back, at what my ex POS did, and If I can help you minimize this shit storm, all the better.

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
This, to a MF-ing T.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your being blind sided. It seems like you have a good family here. Consider reconsidering taking a LOA. When I get stressed to the max I just cruise the forum and don't post.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
and, whwn you do go back to work, be extra careful to be aware of your surroudings. Don't let your emotions turn off your vigilance. E-mail if you want to do so. Separation and divorce is a cop disease.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I am so very sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed reading your posts (with the unfortunate exception of this current thread). Hang in there. You make this Forum a better place.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Sounds like many of us have been through similar circumstances. It takes time. Lots of time. Hang in there brother. Thoughts and prayers for you.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
sorry to read this. I will pray for you. God Bless and good luck.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
Very sorry about your situation. After reading through 11 pages of comments it is clear to me that you have made some quality friendships on this forum that go beyond firearms. Please don't think you have to go through this alone. Lean on your friends. Sounds to me like a lot of people are there for you!

Posts: 192 | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Best of luck man, keep your head up.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post