SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while. Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
I need to take a break. My wife moved out today...

I am hurt, heartbroken, and scared. I was pretty much blindsided by this and need to get away for a while.

Obviously, if there is anything I can ever do to assist the membership please do not hesitate to contact me via my profile email, but I won't do much other than browse for the near future.

Thanks for all your support and what I am certain to be positive thoughts.

I will return when I can, but for a while at least, I must take my leave.

Kevin

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
You are in my prayers.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm really sad to hear this, Kevin. You will definitely be in my thoughts.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Damn, Kevin. Do what you have to do. Our prayers are with you. Remember you have real friends here, visible or not.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Prayers are with you.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
So sorry Kevin. Having gone through a similar situation some years ago. I can relate to all of your emotions. If it wasn't for God, I just don't think I would have made lt. You are in my prayers and if you ever need an ear.
Jim

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I am so sorry to hear this.

Don't let your guard down at work.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Kevin, you ate in my thoughts. I'm very sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself, and prese don't be afraid to ask for help if needed.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I'm speechless. This brings up lots of bad memories of my own experiences along these lines.
prayers, positive thoughts, and good vibrations.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Damn Kevin I am SO sorry. I've been in a similar situation years ago so if you need a neutral ear please don't hesitate to email me and I'll give you my cell number to talk or we can email, either way.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this ,I like reading you post.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I can't begin to know how you feel, but I will pray for you. God can help. So sorry you are experiencing this.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please take care of yourself during this time in your life and know you have a great support group here if you need it.

Our prayers are with you.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Stay Strong, Kevin !!

Thoughts and prayers for you, dude....

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Take care, prayers sent.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Be well my friend.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, I went thru this a long time ago, you will survive. Praying for you.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Do what you need to do for yourself. Take care and don't ever forget there will be better times ahead. You just gotta take it one moment at a time until then.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn Kevin, I'm sorry. It really sucks, been there. Stay strong.

It's not easy to do with someone you love, but remember she's now an adversary and not your partner.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. I hope it all works out.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post