SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Am I hard to understand?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Am I hard to understand? Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
< snip >

I see your bunny with a pancake on it and raise you a bunny with a pancake on it on a pancake.

If those are chocolate chip pancakes, I'd be a little careful Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

I see your bunny with a pancake on it and raise you a bunny with a pancake on it on a pancake.

Hey everyone, Sig2340's got bunny sandwiches!!!!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Did Bendable hijack another members account. Oh that silly Bendable.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Follow my pen with your eyes only.

Blow, blow, keep, blowing, more, more. OK. Now bend over at the waist. Reach back and put the backs of you hands together.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm glad I asked, you cats are cracking me up! Big Grin

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
No, I don't recall ever thinking so.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Excuse me, teacher, may I mambo dogface to the banana patch?"

Bendable, you ain't. And you definitely aren't me, I'm at my most offensive and stupid when I'm trying to be funny. Your wit shines through, sir, and I wish anything that I had your ease with humor.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Piece o' cake

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

Now you've done it!! You posted Vogon poetry on the last bastion of sanity on the web!!

Oh woe is us!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Don't forget your towel.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Not even a quarter of the timecube.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

OK, I laughed out loud

Sorry, Lindsey warned me about breaking the chain

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
In my psychiatry research, I will define that as "My Candidate Lost My Mind Disorder".

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Mark's complaint reminds me of the time I took the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say. Now where were we, oh ya. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because if the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm glad I asked, you cats are cracking me up! Big Grin

Then prepare to be like an Easter Egg:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7920086772

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I SAID ROUTE 60!!!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am but a humble lad from Porlock.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post