SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kirkland brand hearing aids from Costco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kirkland brand hearing aids from Costco Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Does anyone have any experience with these?

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Does anyone have any experience with these?

I purchased mine in Feb 2016 and use them one day per week. They work pretty good and I believe are made my Siemens, even though they're Kirkland brand. Costco batteries are dirt cheap too.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
My 89-yr-old father bought his at Costco, and he is very happy with them. Buying them at Costco saved him a LOT of money, and when the first pair didn't quite fit right, he had no problems getting the problem corrected.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine July of last year. ~$1800 for the pair out the door. Comparable model at audiologist was ~$3000 more. Very happy with what I have and the price I paid. Batteries are a screaming deal at Costco. The test, fitting, and follow up were all top notch. The warranty offered by Costco is great. I recommend them so often I should work there.

hearingaidforums is like here but not as cool and for hearing aids.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had a set of Kirkland hearing aids (Resound hearing aids) for 18 months. Very satisfied.

Compare Costco
Warranty
Trial period
Loss Replacement

With other hearing aid centers. You will find deal hard to pass up

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Some of the old goats with whom I have breakfast use Costco for their hearing aids, and they agree with these guys-Costco does a swell job at a great price.

Posts: 26894 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am on my second set of Costco hearing aids. First set was OK, current set is newer technology and they do a better job.

Costco hearing aids are much more affordable and quality is equal to, or better than, anything else available.

Customer service is top notch.

Free cleaning, free replacement domes (the part that actually sticks in your ear) for life.

Batteries at way less than half of what you would pay anywhere else -- 48 batteries for $8.49

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I went two weeks for a C&P exam the VA sent me to for hearing loss & tinnitus. I hope I get some hearing aid help from the VA.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I bought my Phonak brand hearing aids at Costco for about $2400. An audiologist would charge about $5000 for the same set.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for about a year, I guess. Quoted $4,000 to replace my old ones from a retail source.

Costco offered the ReSound hearing aids for about $1,800. We signed up for the Costco Visa and got 7 months interest free. Not sure if that promotion is still available.

Only "issue" so far is battery life (Kirkland batteries) they only last about three days, Previous hearing aid was about a week.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I have worn hearing aids for over 30 years.

I have had my Costco aids for over 10 years and still working great. Cost savings was about $1000 per ear from specialty retailer. Dispenser was very competent. Free adjustment and cleaning with super cheap batteries.

What is not to like?

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that Costco hearing aids are a generation behind what you'll get at a specialty shop.

That isn't a huge issue when you consider that manufacturers upgrade hearing aids every couple of years.

The batteries are a great value...getting more important as newer aids use up batteries pretty quickly depending on how "high tech" the models you choose are

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post