SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A public apology to forum member Ackks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A public apology to forum member Ackks Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
. . You are a class act, Para. .

Double that.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice and stand up.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long ago, a guy at work was doing his best to get under my skin. I warned him and warned him.
One day he started in and boom. I had jacked him in the jaw before I knew it.
I told him I was sorry I broke his safety glass I would buy new ones for him.
He then said that if his kids acted the way he did, he would beat their butts. He then stood their in front of coworkers and said he was sorry for acting like a little kid.
I told him it took a real man to say he was sorry to another individual in front of others.

I have the same sentiments here.
It takes a real man to say you are sorry in front of other people.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post