SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    #MeToo: Woman accused of stalking Paradise Valley man she met online; sent him 65,000 text messages
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#MeToo: Woman accused of stalking Paradise Valley man she met online; sent him 65,000 text messages Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
https://www.kgun9.com/news/wom...-65000-text-messages

Woman accused of stalking Paradise Valley man she met online; sent him 65,000 text messages

PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. - A woman is accused of breaking into a Paradise Valley home, bathing in the victim’s bathtub and sending tens of thousands of disturbing text messages to the man’s phone after the pair went on one date.

In July 2017, 31-year-old Jacqueline Ades was found parked outside of the victim’s home, police said. The man also accused her of repeatedly texting him, despite him saying he no longer wanted to talk to her.

Officers found Ades still outside the victim’s home when they arrived and told her to leave, officials said. Shortly after, the man started to receive threatening text messages from the suspect.

Police received a similar report in December from the same residence but officers were unable to locate her.

On April 8, the victim called a detective a third time, saying he was out of the country but saw Ades in his home while checking his home surveillance video.

When officers arrived at the home, the woman was taking a bath, police said.

A large butcher knife was discovered on the passenger’s seat of her car, court paperwork said. She was taken into custody and charged with trespassing.

After Ades was released from jail, she allegedly started sending more threatening text messages to the victim — some of the messages alluded that “harm may come to him,” authorities said.

Less than three weeks later, the victim called authorities to report receiving multiple threatening text messages from her, court documents said. The man also explained that they met on a dating website and after one date Ades began stalking and harassing him.

Ades allegedly sent about 65,000 text messages to the man’s phone. The victim said that she sent about 500 text messages to him a day, court documents said.

In one of Ades' messages, she allegedly stated, “…Don’t ever try to leave me…I’ll kill you...I don't wanna be a murderer." She also said that she wanted to wear his body parts and bathe in his blood, court paperwork said.

On May 4, police were called to a business in Scottsdale after passersby reported Ades "acting irrationally" and claiming to be the owner's wife," police said. The owner of the business is the Paradise Valley resident.

Ades was arrested on Tuesday on charges of threatening, stalking and harassment.

While being questioned by police, the suspect explained that she sent the man text messages all day but he never responded, court documents said. She said that she threatened him because she was worried he had called police to report her behavior.

The woman is also accused of admitting that she threatened him because she didn’t want him to leave and because she loved him, court paperwork said. She allegedly admitted to knowing her statements were “crazy” and plans to return to Florida once she's released.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Seems reasonable to me.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Seems reasonable to me.

I thought the threat of wanting to wear his body parts and bathe in his blood was a nice touch...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
quote:
and plans to return to Florida once she's released.

Florida, you say?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Most of us read "#metoo" as "Pound me too". Not sure that is what she had in mind, but clearly she's a Canadian $1 coin.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking really happy in your booking photo tells you all you need to know about the person.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
So, when is the honeymoon?

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Play 'Misty' for me.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Looking really happy in your booking photo tells you all you need to know about the person.

Yeah, that's funny. I thought it was just a crazy look.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
She seems nice

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
.... 31 year old Jaqueline "Crazy Eyes" Ades....

Looks like she'd be a pleasant enough date, if the plan was to roam back alleys of Paradise Valley looking to club sewer rats to death.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Yeah, that's funny. I thought it was just a crazy look.

Yup... it's in the eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I wonder how the 2nd date will go?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Well, put it this way, there's never a third date. Never ever.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Most of us read "#metoo" as "Pound me too". Not sure that is what she had in mind, but clearly she's a Canadian $1 coin.

Well done! Cool

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
She also said that she wanted to wear his body parts and bathe in his blood, court paperwork said.

"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
He fancy f&*ked her on the first date, just a little too well. And he gave her his real number and address.

Rookie move.

And she had a couple dozen screws loose already. BTDT, got the T-shirt - To the point if she had come to my house, I would have called the cops and not opened the door.

Crazy exists in this world and it’s often in the mind of a mildly to very attractive 30-something woman.

I think it’s also called a “Stage-5 Clinger”.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Time for the matrix again....

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Burner phones aren't just for selling stuff on Craigslist Wink

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
He fancy f&*ked her on the first date, just a little too well. And he gave her his real number and address.

Rookie move.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the meme thread:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post