SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joke: Trump and the Pope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joke: Trump and the Pope Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
President Trump invites the Pope to take a short ride on his yacht for some discussions on World events.
The Popes small hat blows into the water, and the Secret Service agents don't know what to do. They don't want to leave either the Pope or President alone. Finally, Trump walks across the water and retrieves the Popes hat.
CNN Report: TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!!

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That's all kinds of awesome. Big Grin

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
OK, that got a smile. Smile

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
CNN wins the butt hurt trophy yet again. Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
About only the 58th time I've heard that one.

Still gets a chuckle though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
That's funnier than the joke. Big Grin

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
About only the 58th time I've heard that one.

Still gets a chuckle though.

I only heard it yesterday for the first time. Sorry about that!

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder. I often train younger people at work, in groups. I'm finding I can recycle jokes with them and get a laugh. I've even used old WWII era jokes, like, "You're the one who caught my eye."

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post