SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Karma for those that enjoy to read...comet24!! lucky #1 the winner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Karma for those that enjoy to read...comet24!! lucky #1 the winner Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Love to read, please enter me in your generous Karma

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
karmonator has spoken.

comet24 congratulations!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Awsome

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Quick follow up Got the book early this week and finished it tonight.

Really enjoyed the book. It was an easy and enjoyable read. Wish it was a little longer.

Passing it along to a friend to read next.

Thanks snwghst

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post