SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon prime day deals? Post here, please
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon prime day deals? Post here, please Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Bought a SKG A10 Cold Press Juicer, Got another Firestick for $15.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Picked up a number of things like a Series 4 Apple Watch for about $75 off. I have a Series 2 that I love and will sell on Craigslist. I landed an Amazon 4K Firestick for half price.

I bought a 7 camera Blink system for $100 off for the volunteer fire dept on which I serve.

Bargains galore.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Trying to pick up an Amazon firestick for $15 but the site is giving me an error adding it to my cart. Ill try later.
They're back now.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I Tried REALLY hard to spend money the last three years (not that last year really counts) but was unable to.

I made up for it this afternoon. Bought another 6 qrt Instant Pot (great price, but really makes me regret buying the smaller one not long ago). So now I have three. Roll Eyes

Bought a Life straw (been meaning to for a while) and another trail cam. Started looking at hammock pads and hammock quilts... then ran away from the site before I spent more money.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I asked Alexa (Amazon Echo) what the temp was outside. It told me, and then wished me happy Prime Day and offered me a SmartPlug for $5.

And I..... sadly.... bought it. LOL

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That darn Alexa.....she’s a temptress.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:

Picked up a number of things like a Series 4 Apple Watch for about $75 off. I have a Series 2 that I love and will sell on Craigslist.
Maybe offer it here? I bought my Apple Watch from a SIGforum member who offered it for sale here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I grabbed a Ring Stick-up camera for $139, se see a blind spot 180° view
Ring has them for $279 (on Sale)

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I got twp pair of the shoes that I always buy (because they have 6E with a large toe box) for a good price and another fire stick.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Wife got some backpack diaper bag she has been wanting. The two we have were bought for the first kid, we are now on kid 3.
Got the big value pack of Annie’s Bunny Gummies $10 is a really good price.
Got an indoor PTZ camera for 34% off. I am going to put it in my front window it is supposed to detect human movement then lock on and follow.
We’ll see how that goes.
Then of course 6% cash back on top of the savings.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Black, do you have a link for the cam??? Thanks

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

Bought a Life straw (been meaning to for a while) ...

Thanks for the heads up. I just got 2 of them.

I also got a 64GB micro SD card for the wife's dash came for $9.

link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BSS16NR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
The new Kindle and new Paperwhite are on sale.

All-new Kindle - Now with a Built-in Front Light - Black - Includes Special Offers
$59.99
Price dropped 33% (was $89.99 when added to List)

Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof with 2x the Storage – Includes Special Offers
$84.99
Price dropped 35% (was $129.99 when added to List)

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
50.00 off.

BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me some Bose Soundlink 2 headphones since my 4 year old daughter decided to hide my cheap Bluetooth headphones. $159

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Bought a Waterpik flosser for around 50% off.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Black, do you have a link for the cam??? Thanks

Foscam 2.4/5GHz WiFi Security Camera, 4MP(2K) Indoor IP Camera Surveillance System with Human Detection & Motion Detection, 33ft Night Vision, Two-Way Audio, Pan/Tilt, Cloud Service Included, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M..._api_i_2kAlDbAF0Q86A

I have one other Amcrest/Foscam it is an exterior camera on WiFi and it has been rock solid. This will be wired like my other cameras.
Not the fanciest out there but for the price should be what I need for where I am putting it.
They are also very easy to setup. I use BlueIris for all my cams and the Amcrest/Foscams always play nice.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Last minute, but Bushnell TRS25 low mount for $36 shipped after instant coupon (plus sales tax if applicable in your state).

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bought one of the $15 stick thingies, chromecast has worked fine for me, but it has a few more options for about the cost of lunch.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post