SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!! Login/Join 
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Amazing karma. Please enter me for the Commander membership. Thanks

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for the Commander. This is most generous of you. Thank you.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the Commander-level karma.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a generous offer! I'd love to be considered for the Commander level, but the Patriot is a lot more realistic, so Patriot it is (w some Karma Luck).

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Amazing Karma, it would be an honor to be considered. Thank you for this opportunity.

Posts: 2951 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
Incredible! Tip of the hat to you! I'd like to be included for the Commander.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the commander, I will be close to the area over the next few years, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing offer! Please throw my name in the hat for the Patriot.

Posts: 79 | Registered: February 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered for the commander level membership.

Thank your for this amazing and generous karma. Good luck to all.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a generous karma. Please count me in for the Commander membership. Good luck to all and thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Hump day bump. Gotta be in it to win it. Cool

As indicated, we'll attempted to use the Karmanator this weekend. Tentative plan is the First pick will get which ever they selected.

We'll then pick until we get the first person that wants the other remaining membership.

If I'm dropping the ball on that, give me a shout.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the Commander membership. I live close enough to use it a lot.
Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Greeting all,

Last call, last call. I'll give all the good folks here today to get entered, plan to Karmanate/announce winners tomorrow.

Best of luck!

Boss

PS - Also, don't want to derail/politicize this too much, but interesting NRA Article on Front Sight that just came out.

https://www.americas1stfreedom...ht-their-first-guns/

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Wow what a generous Karma.

I would like to enter for the Patriot Membership.

Thank you.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the "Patriot" membership. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the karma.

Patriot entry for me.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'll take a chance for patriot level! Thanks for the generous opportunity

Some friends were looking to get out there a few times a year, this would get my butt in gear to join them.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance to be included in this karma. The commander would be nice. Thanks

Posts: 1741 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be in for the Patriot please.
Thanks.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous Boss. Please enter me in the Patriot drawing.

Thanks

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post