SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!! Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Wow!! How generous!! Please count me in- thank you!

ETA: I would be thrilled with a Patriot Membership. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maestro,

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous and cool karma! I’m a 4 hour drive away and just signed up Mrs. Tanner for her CCW! We’d get some mileage out of this for sure! Please add me in for the Patriot Membership option. Please and thank-you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is an incredible karma! Please add me for the Commander membership. Thank you very much.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma! Please put me in for the Patriot membership.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is a great opportunity!! Please sign me up for the Patriot karma!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredible Karma!! I go to Vegas at least once a year, and as I am always outside of Vegas proper, this would become the centerpiece of my visits, for sure. Commander Karma for me, and thank you!

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for the Patriot membership and thanks for the tremendously generous offer!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Picking winner/s on Oct 3rd?!?!? That's me birthday!

Please consider me for this amazing Karma. Very grateful for the chance. Thank you.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Wow. Awesome.

I'm in for the Commander membership.

Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I salute you, sir, for doing something amazing. I’ve always wanted to take at least one course in my life, and approaching a time when I will have many opportunities to train, I would ask to be entered for the Commander membership.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I had no idea that Front Sight had so much going on. What a humbling offering. I’d love to take my wife and daughters somewhere like this on a regular basis. What an experience that would be. Please enter me for the Commander level.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Boss1, thanks for my chance at the commander membership. Groovy karma, practical!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wow Boss, an amazing karma! Congrats on 15 years, please throw mine name in the hopper for the Patriot. Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Being retired I would have the time to really enjoy the training, and thanks!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
That's an outstanding karma... color me impressed!
In the spirit of 'go big or go home', please put me in the Commander column.

Thanks!!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is beyond a generous karma. Please include me for the Patriot membership. Thank you

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the Commander membership. Thanks very much!!

Posts: 1314 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
Thank you for offering such an amazing Karma.

I am interested in both offerings please add me to the Commander membership hat.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
This is an incredible karma, please count me in for the Commander level, might as well go for the brass ring.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Good deal, don't throw my name in the hat.... I'm already a life time member... have taken the four day defensive handgun class FOUR times!
there is no better gun training facility any where.

Now for anyone interested in Front Sight.. here is one warning... Dr. P's marketing is a tad over the top... and if you get on his email list you will be hounded with long overly wordy diatribes and solicitations to up your membership. You can get off the list. With that one criticism the interesting thing is if you take a course, there is no sales pitch to 'buy in or up' it is so professional and disciplined I can't compliment them enough. (I would have bet good money the first time I took a course out there that they would have pulled the 'time share game' and pulled me into a room and not let me out until I bought in, but that was never even hinted at)

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post