SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update - WINNERS! Karma - Front Sight Memberships!! Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Greetings all,

10/4/20

Winners!

Winners were randomly selected via Karmanator this morning:

Commander - Comet24
Patriot - Chellim1

Congrats fellas! Please contact me via email in my profile so we can move forward!

Thanks for all that participated.

Keep an eye out, there might be another opportunity down the road!

Boss

----------------------------------------

Well, after almost 15 years here, I'm going to give this a go...first Karma attempt, so hopefully not too much face palming...

With permission from Dr. Piazza himself, I have two Front Sight memberships that I'm offering up.

For those not familiar with Front Sight and their extensive 550-acre facility in Nevada: Frontsight.com and/or the video below.

The first up for grabs will be an all-inclusive Commander membership - it's pretty much any/all Front Sight courses as many times as you want for life, plus some other benefits like staying at the Front Sight Resort for free while attending a course, etc.:

Details: https://www.frontsight.com/commander-membership.asp

If the Commander seems like wayyyy more than you'll ever need or use, the second offering will be a Patriot membership, which is basically 2- or 4-Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun or Practical Rifle courses for life plus some other perks.

Details: https://www.frontsight.com/patriot-membership.asp

Rules:

- You have to be a member of Sig Forum.
- You have to be a new Front Sight member (no current members).
- You have to indicate which membership you're seeking.
- You have to comply with all of Front Sight's requirements (including setting up an account to electronically receive the membership). Please make sure you review and are familiar with the requirements.
- You have to keep the membership in good-faith anticipation of actually using it at some point.
- In the unlikely event this Karma somehow goes completely sideways, I reserve the right to withdraw these membership offerings.

Winners to be picked by the Karmanator on/about 3 October 2020.

YT Informational Vid on Front Sight:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X61bvqSD-o

Good luck!

Boss

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boss1,

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Holy moly!!!

Amazing karma, I’d like to be unlucky #1 for the “Commander’s Membership”.

Thanks for giving me something to dream about.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a incredible offer. Sure wish I were younger, I would jump at the chance!! Sadly not now.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Patriot membership. Thanks for the generous Karma

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Nice karma! I'm in! I think the Commander would be way more than I could take advantage of, so I'll throw my hat in for the Patriot. Thanks!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Remember: Make sure you indicate which membership you're after - Commander or Patriot.

Thx & Good luck!
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow, what a karma, please add me in for the Commander membership please.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Wow...outstanding! Please put me in for the Patriot. Thanks

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazing Karma! As much as I’d like to think I could take full advantage of the Commander, it’s unlikely I could.

Put me down as in for the Patriot!

Thank you for your generosity and good luck to everyone!

Posts: 251 | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
This is an amazing karma.

I won't put my name in the hat but still wanted to thank you for such a generous and unique karma.

Good Luck guys

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
This is such a generous offer, please put me in for the Patriot membership. The other would be overkill for me.

Thank you!!

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Wow. Something I’ve definitely wanted for a while, and I’m young enough that the “for life” part is quite appealing!

Please enter me for the Commander membership, and thank you!

Posts: 2324 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Not in due to age and physical condition. But man what a Karma!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I would love this opportunity. I like the idea of staying at the Front Sight resort, so the Commander membership would be my choice.

Thank you and Dr. Piazza for your generosity!

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sign me up for the commanders membership

have always wanted to participate

thank you

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Holy crap what a karma!

Please count me in for the Commander membership. Being able to stay there, as I just read, would make it much more practical.

What a generous karma.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Edmond,

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the commander membership.
Thank you for your incredible generosity!!

Posts: 198 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me in for the commander membership please.

This is incredibly generous of you.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very very nice. Please count me in for the commander.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the Commander. I live close enough I would use that a lot.

Thank you for offering such an incredibly generous karma.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post