SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mat Best's best work yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mat Best's best work yet? Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted
Alright fellas, I know some of you have probably seen this, but for those that don't follow him, here ya go!

Conservative comes out

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Poor Mr. Whiskers. RIP, little friend.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15221 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
lol Mr. Whiskers....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29692 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
HA! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
That was great.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/IkL4lVMJqDk

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
If you guys don't listen to Drinkin Bros Podcast. You are missing out.

It's basically this crew sitting around shooting the shit. It's hilarious. Evan Hafer is my spirit animal.

https://player.fm/series/drink...ou-cant-have-my-guns

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I wish my parents wouldve taken it this well. Wait, they did, cuz mama didnt raise no welfare baby.... shit... my mama raised me. And my father who worked was present. Damn, no wonder they took it well. They had brains. And jobs. No wonder my mother can afford two new cars. See, this is what is tearing this country apart. People like Mat who earn money and dont leach off the state making the rest of those who leach from the state look bad and lazy.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
How cool ! That was really good.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
I love the episodes with Hafer!

I used to listen to the podcast regularly but I've fallen off over the last 8 months or so.
Maybe I can find a way to identify which episodes he's on and just catch up with those.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Do yourself a favor and got back and look at some of old youtube videos. Freakin' hilarious! He is also one of the team behind the Indie film "Range 15"

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post