SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dana Loesch forced to move due to 'repeated threats from gun control advocates'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dana Loesch forced to move due to 'repeated threats from gun control advocates' Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted
A part of me hopes some lib tries to approach her.....what could possibly be the outcome of threatening a prominent NRA spokes-person, or for that matter, anyone capable of defending themselves?

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.

#MeToo.
Spent my weekend preparing to move due to repeated threats from gun control advocates. 1 pic.twitter.com/cQoZzOYXPt
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) October 16, 2017

"One guy hunted down my private cellphone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard," Loesch wrote.

2 One guy hunted down my private cell phone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard. #MeToo

In another post, Loesch said someone posted photos of her house, and "threatened to rape me to death."

3 Another guy created a string of social media accounts, posted photos of my house, threatened to rape me to death. #MeToo

The threats haven't just targeted Loesch, but have also focused on her children.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ntrol-advocates.html

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4578 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
She could have crashed with me for a while. Just sain'...

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
This is a solvable problem...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I notice these were only threats. I guess nobody wanted to follow through, knowing they would be shot.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Surprised she moved to Dallas, there are a few more gun friendly towns around there, that this shit would not fly.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I don't think it would turn out exactly the way they think it would turn out.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, you'd be moving, every time you get some fucking threats? Then, you'll be moving for the rest of your life.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Surprised she moved to Dallas, there are a few more gun friendly towns around there, that this shit would not fly.

Good place to broadcast and travel from.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don't like guns so I'll scare gun owners into surrendering them.........got it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I don't like guns so I'll scare gun owners into surrendering them.........got it.

Apparently it's working. She's preparing to move. Costing her time, aggravation, money and probably some sleep.

(My suggestion would be: Find the son-of-a-bitch that threatened my family and I, and impale him on a pike in my front lawn as a subtle reminder for the second person that cared to threaten my family or I. Some tell me I have a slight propensity towards violence on occasion...)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
"... threatened to shoot me in my front yard," Loesch wrote.

A gun control advocate threatened to shoot her? Think for a sec. WTF?

Liberals. Hypocritical lunatics. Need a better example?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I am also not sure how moving stops the problem. She is a pretty high profile gal and would not be too difficult to track down again/

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:

Apparently it's working. She's preparing to move. Costing her time, aggravation, money and probably some sleep.

(My suggestion would be: Find the son-of-a-bitch that threatened my family and I, and impale him on a pike in my front lawn as a subtle reminder for the second person that cared to threaten my family or I. Some tell me I have a slight propensity towards violence on occasion...)

agreed

sometime the best approach is SSS

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
If a simple-minded person can look up personal things info and use it to threaten, why can’t Police use their investigative power to find those via web tracing and protect the threatened?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Talk with James Woods, Dana.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...ver-head-joseph-curl

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

^^^This. Call it 'preemptive violence'. Even the most stupid among us could be taught to behave if they believed this could happen to them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
So, you'd be moving, every time you get some fucking threats? Then, you'll be moving for the rest of your life.
Probably moving to a more private/rural setting would be my guess.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Where is she moving from? I could understand moving from one state into another state that provides better protection under the law.

Maybe it is easier to legally shoot someone in TX?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
Maybe it is easier to legally shoot someone in TX?

I just had an idea for a new "Zillow" filter.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

But she's not handing over her guns to a cop, while documenting her "change of heart" and posting it to her various social media accounts, is she?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post