SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jarrett moves into the Obama household
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jarrett moves into the Obama household Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Those three deserve each other.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
So much for the story that he was staying in DC so his daughter could finish high school.

This classless SOB is trying to keep his failed legacy going by any means possible.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The wizard behind the curtain

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would guess that having left office has not suddenly enlightened the big O with any brilliance or intellect. In his typical way he might then be expected to flop around like a fish in the bottom of a boat, in an effort to make his words significant. This being the case he is likely to do more damage to his legacy than to help it. A committed percentage will never see the idiocy of the man, but some will eventually see the shallow individual is all that there ever was.

He would appear smarter to his followers if he would shut up and fade away. His attempt to stay significant will only do more to reveal his true self.

Go for it, shoot holes in your legacy.

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I like to think they are all planning to move to France. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Wartime housing
We need to invoke the Third Amendment. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
reminder: this dirty tactic of personal attacks often from "sealed" records is classic for Obama.

It is how he won his first few elections.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jarrett moves into the Obama household

Does she do windows?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Jarrett is just the only one we know about. I'm sure there are more former staffers trolling about in his evil lair. I'm reminded of the 60's TV series 'Batman'. They probably all have matching henchman outfits.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Think he's hittin' it?

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...nst-trump-dc-mansion

She is moving in with the magical muslim to continue their war on Trump.

When does this cross the line?

RMD

They are private citizens.

But it is weird as hell.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...nst-trump-dc-mansion

She is moving in with the magical muslim to continue their war on Trump.

When does this cross the line?

RMD

They are private citizens.

But it is weird as hell.

Achmed the Dead Terrorist gets kinda inanimate when Jeff Dunham is too far away.

Posts: 15892 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
So which one of them is she sleeping with?

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Muslims just hanging w/ Muslims...Prayer Partners

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Think he's hittin' it?

What, the bong? Of course!

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I think "She" is hitting it.
Obama is "Her" beard.

quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
Think he's hittin' it?

What, the bong? Of course!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

posted Hide Post
Jarrett is broke already after not being able to take anymore bribes and has to sleep on Obama's couch?????

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/video...ok&utm_medium=social

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh argued there was a “silent coup” underway against President Donald Trump.

Limbaugh accused former President Barack Obama of putting it in place before leaving office and said that it is currently being executed. He pointed to the ginned-up controversy of Attorney General Jeff Sessions associations with the Russian government and U.S. Senate Democrats slow-walking Trump’s cabinet appointees.

“I’m not taking anything away from what I said yesterday,” he said. “I’m adding to it. We’re watching a silent coup that was put in place by Obama and the Democrats during the transition and before and after the election.”

“I think what is happening here is a full-fledged effort here to deny Trump the actual control of governing and the government by leaving so many Obama career people appointed, by going so slowly on confirming Trump’s cabinet appointees and other lesser bureaucratic position that remain open and haven’t been filled,” Limbaugh said later in the segment. “And that’s why it appears the Democrats are still running the show.”

Limbaugh went to add if you wanted to know the real saboteurs are, then look for a link between Obama and the Russian government.

“I’m telling you — if you want to find out who is really working together to sabotage the United States, you find the link between Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, and the Russian government. That’s the story.”

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Think he's hittin' it?

I always thought Barack was banging her. Big Grin

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Y'know, my first thought was "If they ever get rid of her, they're going to have to pay her alimony."

Then I realized that Mooch and Valerie would share the alimony and the houses.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post