SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "First it was Confederate monuments. Now statues offensive to Native Americans are poised to topple across the U.S."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"First it was Confederate monuments. Now statues offensive to Native Americans are poised to topple across the U.S." Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Book burning will be considered at some stage if this continues.

Posts: 9507 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
don' give them any ideas...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Tell ya what. Until this asshole mayor and her city council of clowns, along with all of the non-indigenous inhabits of Arcata (i.e. white hypocritical liberals) formally vacate the city and surrounding lands, deeding it back to the Wiyot Tribe, they can all just STFU. I'm beyond sick of this stupidity, inflicted on society by people who have 'zero' value to this country.

that was my thought as well LOL

Posts: 23444 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arcata Roll Eyes Definitely the MOST liberal, far-left municipality in the entire country.

One of the oddest towns you'll ever come across...Carhartt-wearing, dreadlocked hippies driving F-350's, every Mercedes is a bio-diesel convert. The irony is, for the last 10-years the local Chamber of Commerce has complained endlessly that square where the statue stands, from sunrise-to-sunset, is overtaken by ferrel hippies, playing hackisack and strumming their warped guitars, while their rabid dogs scare everyone away. That square is literally a dump and the city council is too scared to do anything about it but, now this statue.... Roll Eyes

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't they just rename the statue "Denali"? Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
When did Robert E. Lee fight his cousins for a slave? I dont remember that part of history. I remember him fighting for the rights of the state to make laws in the best interest of their people.

And, If I recall, it was General Grant that owned more slaves than Lee....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post