SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race after Trump comments
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race after Trump comments Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
as an athlete I do have a voice

Could be one of the most asinine comments I have ever heard.

1) Was she saying what I just wrote, that because she's an athlete the whole world's a stage,or;

2) Only athletes have a voice.

Choose your poison, Ms. Vonn.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vonn is a well known drama queen and emotional disaster on the US Ski Team. There's a reason that none of her teammates are ever seen around her.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Maybe I am getting colder and meaner in my old age, but I don't fucking care anymore about these idiots or feel bad for enjoying their downfall. Do I wish bad things on them? I don't know, but I won't have sympathy when it does. No, that's not very Christian or empathetic of me, I am aware of that.

But these modern liberals aren't just spouting or advocating "political" differences anymore. They are nasty, hateful, holier than thou pieces of shit who hate everything I believe in and my very way of life. They are not just another party anymore, they are the enemy as much as Russia, China, Korea or any system of oppression and anti American hatred in the world. It used to be an argument between the parties of how to keep America great and growing. Now it's an argument against the fundamental identity of what America is, and how we can either preserve or tear it down.

Fuck these liberal hippie douchebags and everything they believe in and stand for. I hope they all suffer some accident after they spout off. Does that make me as hateful as them? Why I guess it does. But after years of their bullshit and seeing what is happening with these snowflake pussy ass liberal coddled safe spacers i don't care anymore. Ill shed no more tears over this than I would if Lil Kim the rocket boy fell and broke his hip.

To every liberal asshole out there, I wish you bad fortune and misery in the new year.

Shut the fuck up and ski bitch.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was doing something she loved, politics wise and sports wise. Double looooooooser.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess that chip on her shoulder threw her balance off.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vonn should ask her hero, Colin Kaperdick to tweak her back into shape.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should get together with Kathy Griffith, and do shows around the country on how Trump broke you !!!, no doubt it was Trumps fault you slipped and fell.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
I never heard of her until she became Tiger's codpiece. I don't know if her oral stupidity had anything to do with her crash but, a part of me would like to think so. So I'd like to say "Eat shit Lindsey and, see you next Fall.

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Saddest thing about sports is that some people stay too long at the party. She is getting a little long in the tooth. Time for her to go run a ski school somewhere.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Saddest thing about sports is that some people stay too long at the party. She is getting a little long in the tooth. Time for her to go run a ski school somewhere.

This! She’s constantly crashing and injuring herself. Zero fucks given for her or her opinion. She needs to recognize it’s time to retire and go teach kids on the bunny slope. Hell she’d probably twist an ankle there too...

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You know what makes me sick?"

People like her that believe that their shit is better than my shit.

Sure, depending of what was ingested there might be subtle changes in coloration but chemically it's all there. No substantial difference.

Saddest part is that I keep reacting to these donors. Somehow I have to agree that their perfumed sweetness is so much better than mine. "It's palpably there. Why can't you see it?", they proudly announce. "Here, smell it, feel it."

That would be fine if only for one reason. I can't smell mine and I'm surely not going to eat it.

So why should I constantly have a taste of theirs? Do they feel an undying need to be "relevant"? Or do they get paid by how many letters they can string together?

Wait! I think I got it! I've seen the light!

They have two portholes and they are both higher than mine.

Crap, I'm hungry!

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Sounds like she will be on her back for awhile. Tiger should be along soon... Wink

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
She got what was coming to her. Like so many others, she should keep her mouth shut and focus on what she does best.

Au contrair:

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What’s the over-under that we see or hear of this trash kneeling during the Olympics?

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
What’s the over-under that we see or hear of this trash kneeling during the Olympics?

Injury December, Olympics February-she may not see the Olympics. That’s karma...

Posts: 915 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Maybe I am getting colder and meaner in my old age, but I don't fucking care anymore about these idiots or feel bad for enjoying their downfall. Do I wish bad things on them? I don't know, but I won't have sympathy when it does. No, that's not very Christian or empathetic of me, I am aware of that.

But these modern liberals aren't just spouting or advocating "political" differences anymore. They are nasty, hateful, holier than thou pieces of shit who hate everything I believe in and my very way of life. They are not just another party anymore, they are the enemy as much as Russia, China, Korea or any system of oppression and anti American hatred in the world. It used to be an argument between the parties of how to keep America great and growing. Now it's an argument against the fundamental identity of what America is, and how we can either preserve or tear it down.

Fuck these liberal hippie douchebags and everything they believe in and stand for. I hope they all suffer some accident after they spout off. Does that make me as hateful as them? Why I guess it does. But after years of their bullshit and seeing what is happening with these snowflake pussy ass liberal coddled safe spacers i don't care anymore. Ill shed no more tears over this than I would if Lil Kim the rocket boy fell and broke his hip.

To every liberal asshole out there, I wish you bad fortune and misery in the new year.

Shut the fuck up and ski bitch.

You just put into words everything I have been thinking.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
To hell with her. I am more than glad she crashed and burned. With luck this will take her out of the spot light for ever.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Yet another shining example of why I have little to no interest in professional athletics anymore. She's a showboating drama queen just like all the losers in the NFL.

Hey, guess what Ms. Vonn? As an Olympic athlete you represent all the citizens of this country, which I'm pretty sure includes Mr. Donald Trump. As we were constantly reminded for eight long years that Barack Obama represented us all whether we liked it or not, The Donald is your president and represents you just as you represent him. Shut your piehole and quit using your privilege as an Olympian to bad mouth your country.

It won't hurt my feelings one bit if she's unable to represent us this time around.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:....Hey, guess what Ms. Vonn? As an Olympic athlete you represent all the citizens of this country, which I'm pretty sure includes Mr. Donald Trump. As we were constantly reminded for eight long years that Barack Obama represented us all whether we liked it or not....

Good point. I am not a big Trump fan (except when compared to anyone in the Clinton or Bernie circles). But I wonder, what if conservatives treated Obama the way libs treat Trump? There would be cries and screams of racism and hate-mongering from the mainstream media and from liberal politicians, at 150 decibels, 24/7/365.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post