SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race after Trump comments
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race after Trump comments Login/Join 
posted
Fuck you, sweetheart.

Love,
jehzsa

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/...-trump-comments.html

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hope her injury isn't serious, but I just lost all interest in whether she competes, or not, and, if she does, whether she wins or loses.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow, now I feel guilty. I made a wish after she made those comments that she would crash and burn.

Oh wait a minute...actually, nope. I don't feel guilty at all. Bitch.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Vonn said she wouldn't accept an invitation to the White House if she won. Given the way she skis, I don't think she has anything to worry about.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
God must love assholes. He's certainly creating enough of them. Roll Eyes

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
Fuck you, sweetheart.

Love,
jehzsa

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/...-trump-comments.html

You shouldn't be thrilled about it. Political views or not.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
shouldn't be thrilled

Thrilled? I just wished her a merry Christmas.

In any event, I just spoke to God and He's OK with it.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Well sure, whadda you expect? He's the one making all of them assholes.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Karma... It's a bitch just like you Lindsey.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Poor kid. She thought her opinion of the President was interesting. Evidently the media, always looking for validation of their idiotic opinions, did too. They were both wrong.

I hope she recovers from her back injury.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sick and tired of bleeding hearts and their agendas.

The whole world's a stage for her. I only have SIGforum.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Just put a little ice on...oh, nevermind....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Quote: Vonn told reporters Friday. "I mean, it's not necessarily my place to be sticking my nose in politics, but as an athlete I do have a voice."

She had a moment there, she almost made it, she was close, she had it going' on, there was a flicker for a tad that said "OK girl you got it, now STFU" but noooo,she let it slip away and went full Natalie Maines on us.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
She got what was coming to her. Like so many others, she should keep her mouth shut and focus on what she does best.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Just like drew breeze. I loved his last pass the other night.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I liked how she responded to prom invites from high schoolers a number of years ago. Then she hooked up with the dirtbag golfer which brought into question her standards and logic. Then the Trump comments which confirmed her elevator doesn't even get to the main floor.

Doom on you Vonn. Karma is a bitch!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmc85:
You shouldn't be thrilled about it. Political views or not.
Sorry. Thrilled.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed. Just not in a positive way.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I believe in the Rule of Law.

And the Laws of Physics. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post