SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canadian parents hogtie 28 year old man coming to have sex with their 13 year old daughter...get arrested for it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadian parents hogtie 28 year old man coming to have sex with their 13 year old daughter...get arrested for it Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I guess Canada doesn’t have citizens arrest. To Catch a Predator TV show wouldn’t fly with the canucks!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
huh..he never would have made it into my house!!! Should be interesting to see how this pans out!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Shoulda "taken his weapon away" ala Sin City.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Oh Canada has become a fucked up country, who most there, truly believe they are the moral superior ones vs the USA...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
My daughter just turned 2, I can't imagine what I would have done to him. I consider him extremely lucky.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
woman sure has a foul mouth in her

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post

But did they use a ball gag on him before they went Medieval?

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:

Yeah cause that’s the moral of the story

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Should have rented a backhoe.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, they do take their cues from Great Britain

after all, if they ever did anything that even smacks of being an 'American idea' there would be hell to pay

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Get a semi-decent defense attorney, accept no plea deals and ram it 100% towards jury nullification.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:

Yeah cause that’s the moral of the story

could be

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Castrate him with two bricks.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
There is more to this story than the YouTube video. From my recollection, the summarized version.

The parents had called the police, the police had an open investigation against the perv, the police told the parents not to set-up their own sting, and the parents set-up their own sting anyway. Their little vigilante likely jeopardized a legitimate investigation that would've put the perv away for years.

I'm not defending the above, I'm just providing a summary from my recollection.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
How DARE they not be victims.

I guess that is the difference between a subject and a free citizen.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
There is more to this story than the YouTube video. From my recollection, the summarized version.

The parents had called the police, the police had an open investigation against the perv, the police told the parents not to set-up their own sting, and the parents set-up their own sting anyway. Their little vigilante likely jeopardized a legitimate investigation that would've put the perv away for years.

I heard a version of that story as well, but you've got to ask how good an "investigation" is when the guy is caught in the act of perpetrating another crime that he's being investigated for. What would the police say if he had actually gone through with the assault he was planning? The cops up there sound like they were trained by the same guys who ran BATF's Fast & Furious.

Posts: 2484 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:

I heard a version of that story as well, but you've got to ask how good an "investigation" is when the guy is caught in the act of perpetrating another crime that he's being investigated for. What would the police say if he had actually gone through with the assault he was planning? The cops up there sound like they were trained by the same guys who ran BATF's Fast & Furious.
My understanding was he actually hadn't talked anybody else into meeting in person, and they were gathering evidence that would meet the evidence thresholds in Canadian courts. The impatient Mom wasn't privy to everything going on and set-up her own sting.

I'm not defending the Canadian LEOs and prosecutors, I'm just providing a summary from my recollection.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:

My understanding was he actually hadn't talked anybody else into meeting in person, and they were gathering evidence that would meet the evidence thresholds in Canadian courts. The impatient Mom wasn't privy to everything going on and set-up her own sting.

I'm not defending the Canadian LEOs and prosecutors, I'm just providing a summary from my recollection.

But wasn’t he still texting their daughter the whole time while they were “investigating” even before the sting?

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
http://crimefeed.com/2018/04/p...e-vigilante-charges/

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The "Three S's"....

Shoot

Shovel

Shut up

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post