SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Family death and thoughts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family death and thoughts Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My deep condolences and prayers for you and your extended family. My baby sister died of cancer complications at age 45 and left 2 sons, 13 and 18. Our mother was 85 and my sister's death almost killed her, too. Picking up the shards of family after such a loss is a difficult prospect, but it must be done. I pray God's strength for your brother and his family.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a wonderful person. My condolences. Perhaps carry on the Cedar Point tradition in her memory. Seems such a kind and good act.

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences, flashguy has good advice and it will be difficult.

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes I'm not sure our medical communities are paying attention until something critical happens. I've seen it too many times.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss. All you can do is cherish the memories and share the love you felt for her with others. They need you now.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Your entire Family are in my evening prayers. I am so, so sorry. John.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord Bless you, and your family in your grief. I have prayed for peace to be with you all.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and family.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all.
Calling hours were last night and there were ALOT of people that came. She was so involved in the community that she knew quite a few people.
My daughter and the oldest niece put together a photo collage that covered 3 poster boards. Lots of memories including my brother's wedding and mine. Pictures of all the kids growing up and more.
This morning is the funeral and this is going to be the tough day.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for you and your family’s loss. Sometimes just being together is the only thing you can do.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. I pray that you and your family find the peace of Christ.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry to hear if your loss. I wish the best fir you and your family.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you snd your family.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sos sorry for your loss and frustration.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Having just lost my wife in May, this pulls at my heartstrings. I'm here for you!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Lost my MIL 3 weeks ago. The wife has had a tough time dealing with it. Pretty sudden and not expected. I’m thankful we were both just down to visit a few weeks before she passed. Right now is the only guaranteed time we have.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post