SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can someone look up Stephanie Spires on Facebook?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can someone look up Stephanie Spires on Facebook? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I found her wallet in the Publix parking lot. DL is from North Carolina but I found it in Hoover, AL.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Can someone look her up somewhere that I don’t have to register for a website?

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Was this what you wanted me to send? Wink

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23101 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
There is a Rebecca Spires at the same address that shows up for her, Mobile phone

You might try that number, she is not on FB from what I could find.

Or notify the Salisbury N.C. police, I imagine that they could do a drive over and notify her.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
That was her! Thanks guys!

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
You are welcome. The forum comes through again.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Tatortodd, thank you for the Ransomizer. That's going to get some use in practical jokes at work. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post