SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Miata thoughts? -- Valuation question (+ PICS!) Pg. 3
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miata thoughts? -- Valuation question (+ PICS!) Pg. 3 Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Interestingly, reading your signature, -- I'd already commented that my dermatologist would not approve. I'm well cooled at the lid as well, and had my first MOHS at 41 years of age. Already had sunburn in the short time I had that Miata.

Knock on wood, the only cancer I've had to deal with is leukemia. I use good sunscreen or a hat to ward off dome burn. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
I put about 4,000 miles a year on the car.

Mike my sled is a summer only car and only has 35k on the clock which is fairly light for a 2003. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Knock on wood, the only cancer I've had to deal with is leukemia. I use good sunscreen or a hat to ward off dome burn. Smile

Geeze! Lucky You! Wink I'll take the skin cancer, thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Any word?

You know if you get a roadster you have to get a racing inspired watch

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Any word?
You know if you get a roadster you have to get a racing inspired watch

I'm still holding chilled, awaiting the inevitable call. It's definitely something I'd like to try out, but if I'm to take the one on their lot, they'll need to come down to clean NADA dealer retail from thousands over that even with their initial $2k dropped offer. And then I need $300 (~50% cost) of a new set of tires mounted and balanced, as a clean dealer retailed car should have decent tires, and this one still has the OEMs which are 9 years old and at the wear bar in the rear.

I think my Speedy with the tachymeter will suffice. In fact, I wore it every time I drove the Miata! haha.

If I did add another motoring watch (haha.... "IF"... haha), it'd be these:

http://www.autodromo.com/watches/

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
^ Those are nice & not terribly priced. I like the Stradale & Monoposto.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15309 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I hear ya rOgue...when I picked up my original Z4 in Florida I was wearing my Speedy and made it a point to drive to Cape Canaveral

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/...ed#listing=138511656