SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Arpaio running for Senate in Arizona
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Arpaio running for Senate in Arizona Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridgerat:
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
McSally is sharp. Legit Military experience. Legit political experience. Get her in the senate for a few years and she can be pres in 2024.

Nope. She's swamp.

"Swamp" after being there for a whopping 3 years??
I'm just happy an R took Brain Damaged Barbie's seat. That surely pissed off the libs in Tucson.

The idea of "Sheriff Joke" running for any position higher than a Fountain Hills HOA was born dead.
We need serious candidates because the Ds are licking their chops for both Senate seats.
McSally has my vote if she goes for it. (record of voting !00% with Trump so far)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:
Stupid act.

All Arpaio will end up accomplishing is to put the president into a difficult situation and, to be frank, most probably damage the chances of other, younger and much more qualified candidates.

Silent

Like who? Pick one.

McSally - as outlined above - for one.

The 2018 mid-terms are shaping up to be brutal. In my view the republican party needs candidates that have the best shot of winning the general election in states like Arizona so that party (and super pac) resources can be spent in those red-states with democratic senators (Testor of Montana for example) standing for reelection.

An Arpaio win in the primary would probably mean a mark in the win column for the democrats; Arpaio lost the last election for the Sherriff of Maricopa county 44% to 55%; I'd call that a blowout. To be sure lots of Soros money seems to have been involved, and quite simply that is going to happen again; mud sticks to perceptions, not necessarily realities.

For me, Sherriff Joe has done a great job over the years in courageously bringing up issues that needed exposure. However, I think his time in the arena as an elected official is over.

Silent

We got that already, McSally is already running for "Flakes" sat in the Senate. Need someone to take McCains seat as soon as he retires/dies....whichever come first.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
..The idea of "Sheriff Joke" running for any position higher than a Fountain Hills HOA was born dead...

Sheriff JOE Arpaio did his job which pissed off Liberals who feel Illegals should be given a free pass from stop n' search and jail should be an all paid vacation.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
25 years ago , he'd have made it

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McSally certainly has, and had my vote. I follow her pretty close, and am impressed with her so far. I believe that she will be good for Az. and help our Pres in the years ahead. As to Sheriff Joe.....his age bothers me, but a lot of people said the same about Trump, and he is working a lot of folks to their knees.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post