SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Subaru for a tall man
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Subaru for a tall man Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
STi

Cool

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 6'4" and 235, and I have been very comfortable in our 2016 Outback, even on 1200 mile road trips. There is also quite a bit of back seat leg room.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 172 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6’4” and weigh 225 lbs, have plenty of room in my 2017 Legacy.

Posts: 160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I had a wrx when I was still competing, and found it comfortable. (6'4", 335 back then. The new ones ride very hard, but I'm also older and more beat up.)

Posts: 5734 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I have a 2018 Forester, Im a big guy and it has plenty of legroom and headroom, but the Outback I test drove had wider seats. I would look at the Forester, Outback (Legacy Wagon), and Ascent with regards to your comfort.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
The 2020 Legacy is also coming out.

My coworker is 6’6” 285# and had plenty of room in my ‘15 Legacy.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post