SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy 244th Birthday, fellow Marines!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy 244th Birthday, fellow Marines! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Brothers.

Tonight, I will raise a glass to us, and the ones that came before us.

Semper Fidelis!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Q4rQPVhrM

Happy Scarlet and Gold Birthday, fellow Teufel Hunden!!! Semper Fidelis!!!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Happy Birthday, Brothers.

Tonight, I will raise a glass to us, and the ones that came before us.

Semper Fidelis!

I'm sorry, in my haste, I have forgot to mention another group I will toast tonight.

There's a lot of bitching about "millennials" and this generation, most of the time, rightfully so. However, what gives me hope about the future is proud posts from parents (and daughters boyfriend's parents) that start off "Well, my son/daughter is off to Boot Camp".
To those parents, a heart felt THANK YOU for raising your kids right. A special thanks for the parents of those who sent their young off to places like San Diego, Paris Island and Quantico.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to all my brothers and sisters past and present. Semper Fi.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi brothers.
72-76

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Semper Fi to 244 years of being mistaken for the wrath of God.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From myself and my son, Happy Birthday to my fellow Leathernecks and Semper Fi to fellow veterans who help us celebrate the birth of the United States Marine Corps.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the Marine Corps!

Thanks to all of you, Semper Fi!

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Belated salutations Brothers, and now a Veterans Day greeting to all.

Sgt Wilson
6476/6432
1981-1990

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post